URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass
Activities: FBSM, Russian x2, SS, MSOG, B2B/MT
Hair Length and Color: Dark, had it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’,3” Soft DDs+, Latino/Black hips/butt. Cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, felt like I was there! Nice to see we have options where all the staff are really service oriented. D&T use to be that way, then Rainbow got some spotlight, now HFoot looks to be the consistent spot. I'm a bit old fashioned as 1st impressions can go a long way. So many AMPs miss that mark. I've recon'd dozens of places where I was greeted by solemn or grumpy staff! One location off 183, I went in and asked for CiCi (who I had read about) the lady snapped "she not here", turned around, walked to the back and shut the door leaving me just standing there?!?!?
I have heard from both Alice and Arin that Cindy is back. She is working today. Don’t miss her return.
That is REALLLLLLLY good news. We've missed her.

Thanks for the update GT!
I have heard from both Alice and Arin that Cindy is back. She is working today. Don’t miss her return. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
On my first visit I met Arin, Abby, Luna and a 4th that said she was "Cindy". Is this the same Cindy that was there in late December?

The one I met seemed more like the "mamasan" and didn't perk my interest like the other 3 ladies.

Her session sounds great though and still have not tried Luna or Alice.