Encounter: The Asian Star, Maya

Date: 9-10
Name: - Maya
Phone: - 214 434-2087
Email Address: - theasianstars@yahoo.com (The Dr)
URL / Website: - theasianstars.net
City: - NW Dallas
State: - TX
Address: -
Activities: - dfk, body exploration. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: - long black
Smoking Status: - couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: - Korean
Physical Description: - skinny with big D Cups
easy communication with the booker, she was ready when I reached the apt in the usual area.

Walked up and the door opened revealing a her lovely self. One's my eyes adjusted to the light I got my first view of those big, big boobs, quite impressive. She Let me into the back room we did the exchange and have a three or four minute make out session. She’s an excellent kisser.

She asked if I wanna shower and of course, I said yes, we shared a shower with all of the right touching, I was very clean

After drying off, went back to the bed where she proceeded to give a fantastic BBBJ. After a while we transitions to me giving some hard-core titty worship then back to kissing. We rotated on the bed and she when back down on the little man, selling it really well, ++IOP here. We transition to 69 and I play with her until she comes strong. She rests for a minute as well do more body exploration, then time for the condom to come on (my choice) and we have long slow CG and ACG.

After I am spent, we spend time recovering, I take my farewell shower, get a water and am on my way

She goes home in November, go see her if you havent

Recommendation: - yes