A new record for me for being put off by providers

• jl11
  • 11-13-2012, 09:19 PM
My record for today.

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/BodyR...way-19/7031190 First Savannah of these 2 gave me the run around and then said she didn't want to see me.

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...ate-23/6959529 NCNS

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=66696 Then Barbie acted like a complete snob on the phone and hung up. I called back figuring maybe I hit the end button and she told me to not call her back.

This has never happened to me in one day. Sheesh.
so sorry that happened...hope ya find some fun!
  • jl11
  • 11-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Thanks Dallas. I was just going to do the NCNS but figured I'd put more intel out there, lol.
try
LilRed
Carmen Alexis
Lolita
Nakia
Amy
GfeGirls
or
Zada
My record for today.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=66696 Then Barbie acted like a complete snob on the phone and hung up. I called back figuring maybe I hit the end button and she told me to not call her back.

This has never happened to me in one day. Sheesh. Originally Posted by jl11
I was looking at Barbie's ad and noticed that she asked to be messaged for initial contact. "NO CALLS OR EMAIL UNLESS STATED BY ME" You may have caught her at a bad time and she reacted according to her situation (family or others present).
  • jl11
  • 11-14-2012, 04:18 AM
I found her through a BP ad. She didn't include that line in her ad. I found her on ECCIE after I checked out her site that she included in the ad.
  • Nakia
  • 11-14-2012, 04:39 AM
Jl11 Sorry that happened to you! I come to Baton Rouge twice a month....I have only met 1 eccie member. I advertise that I am coming and they tell me to come. Then when I get there...everyone is quiet. Sometimes I am glad I am on BP as well. Because if I wasn't I don't know what I would do...So I just will limit my trip there once a month for now on. I don't think I am their type.
  • jl11
  • 11-14-2012, 04:59 AM
I know that a BP ad can get over 20 calls in the first 10 mins of the ad being up. Yet once again more BP girls pulling NCNS or saying they'll be available and backing out. Who'd of known? I should of learned my lesson by now, but it's when they're a turn on and are reputable on other levels.
sry to hear that babe. some women appreciate the business they have and others don't.
I found her through a BP ad. She didn't include that line in her ad. I found her on ECCIE after I checked out her site that she included in the ad. Originally Posted by jl11
What a shame she's a cutey.
Did you say something inappropriate?
  • jl11
  • 11-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Did you say something inappropriate? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I never say anything vulgar on the phone. If I ask for a rate I ask, "may I ask what your rate is over the phone".
I was looking at Barbie's ad and noticed that she asked to be messaged for initial contact. "NO CALLS OR EMAIL UNLESS STATED BY ME" You may have caught her at a bad time and she reacted according to her situation (family or others present). Originally Posted by Wiley64
I'm sorry, but family or others present is absolutely no excuse for her being bitchy on the phone. She's experienced enough that she has a hobby phone; just don't answer it. I've been eyeballing that girl with the intention of seeing her, but after seeing this, I'll scratch her off my list. Nobody needs to be treated that way. Who does she think she is, some debutante at a coming out party?
I'm not condoning / excusing what she did. I'm merely pointing out what I saw on her ad. Her age may also be indicative of how she handles situations. There's always three sides to a story.
  • jl11
  • 11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Well for all we know she could of ran a BP ad to let out her bitchy side to BP surfers, while had I of sent her a PM through ECCIE she'd of shown her more professional side. She wouldn't of been my first choice for the night, and I'm sure it's a YMMV.