Oh to be seduced at the door....

by a lovely lady in beautiful lingerie, passionately kissing and unbottoning buttons. Getting caught up in the moment and having the time of your life. Then exchanging names, business cards and a farewell hug at the door.

I used to love doing that.

Until I visited Houston a few times!!! Geez do all the scammers gravitate toward Houston?! This place has bad Karma.

xoxo
Roxanne
That's too bad. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Is that a common outlook among touring providers? Because this is new to me.
Yes they do! And, they mess it up for us honest Hard Dicks (NBA is off the chain in Houston mainly because of this behaviour).

ECCIE is a screening tool but what I've been told, BP drives the business calls. We all know the hazards of trolling BP. Too bad for your experiences, regardless of where you advertised.
Side note: the upstanding gentlemen with $$$ in Houston seem to be very interested in Female Midget Wrestling too. Just fyi...in case it wasn't a BP issue! True story. So, in the future I recommend you bring a female doubles partner, a midget of course, for wrestling. Oh, bring Nuru gel (they love Thai Nuru in Houston as well) or baby midget oil will do!
Next time!!! haha next time I will go to Austin or Odessa instead. I don't travel with a freak show, my apologies Houston.

The last 2 times I came on Houston I advertised on BP and ran into a few scammers. This time I decided to avoid it and the 2nd appt I took was a scammer off of here. He claims it was someone using his handle even though a provider who has seen him confirms it may be the same person.
It seems to run rampant with traveling girls. I have worked exclusively in Houston for 5 + years and can count the times I have been scammed or robbed on 1 hand. I always wonder why girls who do so good else where encounter these problems here.

I hope your next city treats you much better.
As an upstanding client, what type of scams are you ladies encountering? That way I can be on the lookout for that type of behavior in my location. Where I am (FL Panhandle), there is a close knit group hobbyists who look out for the girls around here. So knowing what to look for may help us keep the ladies safe.
Damn Cpalmson you read my mind. On another note, if many of you ladies are having issues why not try a quaint little area like the FL panhandle. We don't have a million hobbyists so pre-booking may be the way to go so you know it's worth your time. The only thing I'll try to rip off you is your panties
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences, Roxanne.

I had a really bummer trip in Dallas once, but maybe I just unwittingly walked into a witch's convention without proper preparation and good intel to guide me.

Maybe Houston just needs more good providers like you to drive away the bad karma, but . . .

. . . Please don't paint us all with the same brush!

by a lovely lady in beautiful lingerie, passionately kissing and unbottoning buttons. Getting caught up in the moment and having the time of your life. Then exchanging names, business cards and a farewell hug at the door.

I used to love doing that.

Until I visited Houston a few times!!! Geez do all the scammers gravitate toward Houston?! This place has bad Karma.

xoxo
Roxanne Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
  • zme
  • 03-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Really sorry to hear about your bad experience and even more so if it drives away nicer providers like you. Most Houstonians are not scammers but obviously enough to create a bad impression. And unfortunately the few scammers seem to be able to spot the easy victims. If you do visit Houston in the future screen a lot more carefully. P411 will help as well as checking references.
I wish there was some way to get rid of the jerks who give the rest of the crowd a bad name but there is no way around it I suppose. Even though it is just a few bad apples I do wonder why this problem is so unique to Houston though.
I know there are good fellas in Houston, but they didn't set up an appointment with me. (Ok two did) Yes....it was mostly due to improper screening because I was too worried about paying for the trip. I have received counterfeit money (he even left a fake tip!), a Chicago roll that turned out to be mostly ones (that was from an eccie guy so maybe he thought I was a fucking stripper), and I had a douchebag call the cops on me after he ran out without helping to pay for the room. I'm sure they prey on the traveling ladies because they don't expect to be outed. I was quiet at first before I became involved in eccie, but now they are all being blacklisted...
I will put the FL panhandle on my list of places to do!
Roxanne, you would be welcomed enthusiastically if you came to the Florida Panhandle.

xoxo
Roxanne Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
God that is one hot paragraph.

Sorry to hear about the problems. It is rare that I tour anymore.
Thank you :-D
Side note: the upstanding gentlemen with $$$ in Houston seem to be very interested in Female Midget Wrestling too. Just fyi...in case it wasn't a BP issue! True story. So, in the future I recommend you bring a female doubles partner, a midget of course, for wrestling. Oh, bring Nuru gel (they love Thai Nuru in Houston as well) or baby midget oil will do! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Just incase you need a midget for wrestling I caught one yesterday at WalMart.. Just let me know cause this little thing is pissed off like something fierce! Still have her chained up in the back yard with a whiffle ball bat.. Im willing to barter...