Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

No links, because it just happened, but the first witness out of the gate for the prosecution (ironically) states moments before his death Trayvon was on the phone with her calling Zimmerman a "cracker" and a "nigger".

If this is the prosecutions star witness, Zimmerman just walked. Absolutely a horrible witness. Her ebonics is so bad it took an hour to translate to the rest of the court a few simple sentences of her testimony. Trayvon's dad simply has his head down shaking in disbelief.

I agree with him, sad to watch the youth of our country, truly.
I find this hard to believe, because there is nothing anywhere in the Internet, or on any News Outlet about this.
I find this hard to believe, .... Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't.

But let's wait to see if the report is accurate. I'm not challenging the OP's report ...

... just the source. One thing a lot of folks on here do not "get" is that trials are not TV.

People will get on the witness stand, under oath, under the bright lights, in front of the beady eyes of a jury, and crater .... 180 degrees. It is unsettling to the say the least when it happens and you have to be the one to recover ..... if it happens to the other side one feels the pain internally, but inwardly and quietly feels the reward of the fortuitous turn of events. "The shoe might be on the other foot soon enough."

If it's true, may be ... just may be ... it will offset the bad (awful) joke the defense attorney told the jury.
LOL, I've been watching it on CNN as we speak and have been since I posted. Excuse for not being completely accurate, he called him a "creepy ass cracker" and a "nigger".

here is your link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...6#.UctUZb4o670
LOL, I've been watching it on CNN as we speak and have been since I posted. Excuse for not being completely accurate, he called him a "creepy ass cracker" and a "nigger".

here is your link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...6#.UctUZb4o670 Originally Posted by nwarounder
Are you absolutely positive that wasn't WTF in disguise testifying? Geeeez.

And thanks for the information. It will probably get dumped from CNN now. Mr. Ed reruns instead.
Are you absolutely positive that wasn't WTF in disguise testifying? Geeeez.

And thanks for the information. It will probably get dumped from CNN now. Mr. Ed reruns instead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I just can't wait to hear the sounds of the reverends Jesse and Al eating fucking crow over who was the racist on this one. Crunch, crunch, crunch.
I just can't wait to hear the sounds of the reverends Jesse and Al eating fucking crow over who was the racist on this one. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Originally Posted by nwarounder
No victory laps yet, the fat lady hasn't sung!

But ole Martin (RIP) should have shared his "skettles" with that hot babe! She stuck him!
I just can't wait to hear the sounds of the reverends Jesse and Al eating fucking crow over who was the racist on this one. Crunch, crunch, crunch. Originally Posted by nwarounder
They, with a substantial following, will start the chorus of abusive criticism of her ....

.... when the pro-Martin chorus warms up she will be the scum of the Earth, whore, druggy.

"The Perjuror" ..... The attack will begin by the evening news. Hide and watch.

Question: Was the information obtained on direct or cross?
They, with a substantial following, will start the chorus of abusive criticism of her ....

.... when the pro-Martin chorus warms up she will be the scum of the Earth, whore, druggy.

"The Perjuror" ..... The attack will begin by the evening news. Hide and watch.

Question: Was the information obtained on direct or cross? Originally Posted by LexusLover
On direct!!! Almost as bizarre as the joke from the Zimmerman team. Have no clue why they put her on the stand and let her say that, and can't even begin to understand what the prosecution was thinking. Unless they think that black people can't be perceived as racist? Her entire behavior, and the prosecutions is crazy as hell to say the least.
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2013, 03:37 PM
I could care less either way, but I'd think it would be sound advice and wait to see if the witnesses credibility holds up before I started dishin' out crow .. there might just be enough for everyone

just sayin'
I could care less either way, but I'd think it would be sound advice and wait to see if the witnesses credibility holds up before I started dishin' out crow .. there might just be enough for everyone

just sayin' Originally Posted by CJ7
I haven't been following this or even care myself, just running channels and got sucked in. There is no doubt to her lack of credibility, she has been busted out on countless lies and mistruths today and even before the trial began. The whole point is that this is the star witness for the prosecution as they have claimed themselves. From what I've seen it's just crazy to even bring this to trial if this is your star.
...I'd think it would be sound advice and wait to see if the witnesses credibility holds up before I started dishin' out crow .. there might just be enough for everyone

just sayin' Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh, I agree 100% +. But nwa has an excellent point ...

... Someone the state touted as a "star" witness ... and paraded her on first. ...

especially after the state used the "those kind" sound bite ... in opening remarks.

Putting the stupid joke aside .. for a moment .. the state just confirmed who ...

"those kind" are !!! ... Thug racists? That's what she was describing....that's what she is. His friend.

First impressions are lasting impressions. That's what Eccie is about. We all know that.

here is your link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...6#.UctUZb4o670 Originally Posted by nwarounder
You have my apologies. I suspect before the night is over, it will be on every network. Well, maybe not MSNBC.
You have my apologies. I suspect before the night is over, it will be on every network. Well, maybe not MSNBC. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No apology needed, but thank you for the civility. I wouldn't have believed it here either without substance, hell I didn't believe it when I heard it with my own ears