Window tint

This is kind of an in search of so mods if it’s a problem remove it. I’m looking for a place to tint my truck, but darker than they are supposed to. Any one knows anyone holler
I'd advise to be careful, as they check the tint level of front driver/passenger windows as part of your yearly vehicle inspection in TX. I bought a used car from a MB dealer and got flagged at a 3rd party inspection business. Complained to the dealer's service department about selling me a car that failed inspection. They offered to inspect (and pass) my inspection. Perhaps your tint place can also do inspections.

This thread should probably be in the Sandbox.
Yes Sandbox, Moved.

Darker tint??? Seriously??
How many times do you want to get pulled over?

Different states have different percentage of tint rules.
This truck ain’t tagged in tx I’m from outta state.
Tint laws are locally enforced. I would not recommend dark tint in Texas. 30% is the darkest allowed on front side windows. I like my tint dark but not worth the tickets. Being from out of state is not a valid excuse you will be in violation.
Hey, Hey, show some respect! He's not from "out of state", hes from Arkansas!
I’ll take the risks of getting jammed up by Barney Fife for tint.
used to be pretty much anyplace on the east side would tint to your request. Not sure how it is nowadays but with so many new people in Austin and the police defunded I think the police have higher priorities than pulling over a car with dark tinted windows(unless it fit a description of an active search).