• 06-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Licker License refuses for Women to See Black Men

Licker License Now WANTS TO SEE BLACK MEN

All Ladies please forward any Black GAY MEN that you know to

Licker License.

Eccie Women are now Safe -

Licker License has converted..

Licker License the International Middle Finger

Okay, time for you to change YOUR ways and MOVE ON!!
Uh...

Seriously, these type of people come with life. Just learn to accept or ignore it and move on. Don't give power to them by acknowledging their existence.
You REALLY need to let it go. This is a really good way to get your ass in trouble and does nothing but make licker look the victim
I agree with OBSG, there is absolutely no one worse on this or any internet board than a totally obsessed cyberstalker who tries to be an internet bully with an agenda. While you may get a few people to drink your kool aid, for the most part, all you are really doing is making him look better and you worse with your relentless pursuit of trying to smear his name, especially when he takes the higher road choosing to not respond to any of your bullshit laden, negative and condescending posts.

Time to let it go and move on, jindo.
I agree with OBSG Originally Posted by davidfree986
surely the Battle of Armageddon is nigh!

agree with both, and everyone else in this thread.. jindo, your post makes you look petty and unflattering..
You REALLY need to let it go. This is a really good way to get your ass in trouble and does nothing but make licker look the victim Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
This! ECCIE will not be the venue to host anyones personal feuds.
surely the Battle of Armageddon is nigh!

agree with both, and everyone else in this thread.. jindo, your post makes you look petty and unflattering.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep..........IMO, the worse kind of cyberstalker are the ones that not only follow/look up another member's posts and make comments underneath them, usually to take personal shots and hijacking the thread with their personal agenda, but also start threads such as this about the person they are fixated on.

I am glad jindo is now banned as we honestly do not need someone like that in this board. Too bad that others who have shown and/or have been proven to show the same pathetic cyberstalking type tendencies and activities were not shown the exact same door and as swift of justice by the mods.
Looks like someone is coo coo for coca puffs. And I'm NOT talking about LL either.
Does he have references??
lol posts 5 through 9...
Ok, so now Jindo is banned because he posted, among other things, an off color joke about Licker License wanting some AA TS meat. On the other hand, Licker License appears to habitually make threats against ladies who see, in his opinion, "off color" AA men. Ladies have posted about his threats in Alerts and other places. What gives?
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=874067&highli ght=licker+license

Have you wondered why very active Melannie Star mysteriously stopped posting, and all but closed her ECCIE account and her P411 account as of the end of May - beginning of June....as alluded to by Jindo in a few of his recent posts? Melannie Star is an awesome lady. As a matter a fact, almost any lady is awesome compared to Licker License and his southern stench predjudice.

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1401613

Hello??? Some wack job killed then burned a call girl this past Saturday early morning in Richardson/Dallas. http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1419929

Another wack job went into a black church last week and killed 9 innocent people because he didn't like blacks and wanted to restart a race war. I am not saying Licker License is similarly capable, but he is known to really scare providers for months on end if they see AA men.

Seems like the wrong lying-scum-bag-fuck-tard....(who has already been banned once and came back as Licker License)...... is getting another break. WHY?
Ok, so now Jindo is banned because he posted, among other things, an off color joke about Licker License wanting some AA TS meat. On the other hand, Licker License appears to habitually make threats against ladies who see, in his opinion, "off color" AA men. Ladies have posted about his threats in Alerts and other places. What gives?
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=874067&highli ght=licker+license

Have you wondered why very active Melannie Star mysteriously stopped posting, and all but closed her ECCIE account and her P411 account as of the end of May - beginning of June....as alluded to by Jindo in a few of his recent posts? Melannie Star is an awesome lady. As a matter a fact, almost any lady is awesome compared to Licker License and his southern stench predjudice.

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1401613

Hello??? Some wack job killed then burned a call girl this past Saturday early morning in Richardson/Dallas. http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1419929

Another wack job went into a black church last week and killed 9 innocent people because he didn't like blacks and wanted to restart a race war. I am not saying Licker License is similarly capable, but he is known to really scare providers for months on end if they see AA men.

Seems like the wrong lying-scum-bag-fuck-tard....(who has already been banned once and came back as Licker License)...... is getting another break. WHY? Originally Posted by Invisible1
I believe that there is a real problem out there, however, what do you expect be done about it on a hooker board. This isn't exactly the department of ethics. Ban him once again and let him come back with another handle maybe? Although those crimes are heinous and despicable, it's not really fair to attribute those characteristics to LL on account of his racism. I really liked Melannie and I thought she was a sweet girl so I would really have a vendetta against him if those allegations were true. However, ECCIE mods should only act on the basis on what they know and what they can prove (keep in mind they can only see what's on ECCIE, they have no accountability for what anyone does outside of this board). Even then, the best course of action maybe to do nothing and keep the enemy under a microscope. They are not the police (hopefully, lol!). There's shit that I see and don't like, but we have to remain objective and let cooler heads prevail.