What is your most awkward, non-hobby, sexual experience?

Saw this on reddit thought I would post here. So what is your most awkward - non-hobby- sexual experience?

Before I got married, I grabbed drinks with a girl I met at a convention. We got to talking and one thing lead to another... went back to her place had had sex.

Nothing too unusual - standard cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, bbbj, and so on - but then came the orgasms... she had this like really intense orgasm and her whole lower body spasamed and shortly after I came.

When I opened my eyes - she was passed the fuck out... like straight up sleeping so deep I wasn't sure she was alive. I pulled out - kind of nudged her and nope - she was just completely passed out.

Almost like being fucked into a coma. I didn't know what to do so I just kind of covered her up and left.

And that was pretty much my weirdest sexual experience outside the hobby - girl orgasmed herself into a coma like sleep.
Got lucky with my GF's mother and got caught. Great time, but that was the end of that GF.
Was getting some head from a temp in my office when I farted while in the leather chair. LOUD. The temp slapped me on the leg, called me a bad name but finished the blowjob.

About two weeks later she gave me a dutch oven at her place. I still laugh when I think of her. (She's an attorney now and just as slutty as ever)
Was getting some head from a temp in my office when I farted while in the leather chair. LOUD. The temp slapped me on the leg, called me a bad name but finished the blowjob.

About two weeks later she gave me a dutch oven at her place. I still laugh when I think of her. (She's an attorney now and just as slutty as ever) Originally Posted by Uncle_Tony
Most attorneys I know are pretty slutty. Myself included...
I dated this girl in college, who said she wouldn't be mad at me if I cheated on her, because want putting out yet and wanted to take it slow.

I later found out she wasn't good in the sack and only gave a good BJ. I don't think she found out her sister gave me a HJ whe we were dating.

If I ever have a son, I'm going to teach him that line from a scent of a woman: fuck everything.
So I used to fly a lot (like triple platinum / diamond) and I used to meet a lot of stewardesses who get to know you because you take the same flights all the time...

This one I met was really hot, and she used to stay in a Dallas hotel "on call" and because she was low on the roster - got to stay cheap & didn't fly much, but still got paid (I don't get it - I'm not an airline person... but that's the gist of the story).

So she says "Hey, I get to stay at this **4star** hotel, why don't you come over and we'll have dinner".

Dinner = drinks = late night = back to her room...

Lights out, two hours of debauchery - and its great. No holds barred anything and everything... so I eventually get up, head to the head - flip on the light, and (yep) "monthly"...

...not just "monthly" - the MOTHER of all monthlys I have every seen. (for some reason I felt it could have been because she was a squirter on top of this).

The bed was set with white sheets and a white comforter... I swear to fuck it looked like someone has killed an animal in the bed...

I glance in the mirror and (dating myself here), but do you remember the end scene from "Carrie"?... she was slightly less bloody than we both were.. (I looked like "Squanto")

In what we did and getting up, there were hand prints everywhere... the headboard, the walls, the tables, the lamps...

at this point I'm like "OM F'ing Christ... ahh... what do we do"?

and she calls housekeeping, (like it's nothing) and they give her a new room. Honest, I can't imagine the maids thinking... "WTF?!?"