References checked.... not checked....does anyone do it?

I know this has been discussed before so in advance my apologies

Ok so I gave up my 411 a couple of years ago when Gina raised rates...so I thought Id try this references crap.
And in some cases it works...only to be told by a few providers "I really didn't check because I know you have been around for a while."
OK?
I guess WHY ask for them if providers aren't going to take the time to check em.
I mean I prefer they do check...but damn!

Now I got a couple of Texas girls in town Danica and Kaitlyn (cute girls and seemingly very nice an Im sure great providers) who on the day of their ad 4/12 I send a PM within minutes of the post with 4 references and dates I would like to see them.

Here it is today and no word......so I Pm and I'm told no word back from the references "sorry baby" even though my request to see them is tomorrow....OOOOOK?

So I reach out to my references and now 4 of the 4 tell me they have not heard an email...and phone call....a text... a smoke signal......a western union....a candy gram...a lil birdie....from either.

I call on the providers

I mean the system is whack...why ask for them if you aint checkin em....

I'm asking for a multi hour date...don't providers like that better?

Doesn't make a fucking ounce of sense to me!

This is UN-American

I need to start drinking!and how many emojis am I allowed to use in one post?

Good night people and thanks for listening!

Oh and any input is welcome!
Girls get booked up and pimps get lazy!
Sorry to hear, buddy....
...how many emojis am I allowed to use in one post? Originally Posted by BigDeal
ECCIE Rule 15.3 says five, including your avatar. Whew!

Ok so I gave up my 411 a couple of years ago when Gina raised rates...so I thought Id try this references crap.
And in some cases it works...only to be told by a few providers "I really didn't check because I know you have been around for a while."
OK?
I guess WHY ask for them if providers aren't going to take the time to check em.

Now I got a couple of Texas girls in town Danica and Kaitlyn (cute girls and seemingly very nice an Im sure great providers) who on the day of their ad 4/12 I send a PM within minutes of the post with 4 references and dates I would like to see them.

Here it is today and no word......so I Pm and I'm told no word back from the references "sorry baby" even though my request to see them is tomorrow....OOOOOK?

So I reach out to my references and now 4 of the 4 tell me they have not heard an email...and phone call....a text... a smoke signal......a western union....a candy gram...a lil birdie....from either.

I call on the providers

This is UN-American

Oh and any input is welcome! Originally Posted by BigDeal
I feel ya - took one provider 2 weeks to get back to me on a ref. Needless to say, my ref, told me she'd give the green light a while back.. moved on by then to a different provider.

I am kind of in the same boat tonight, waiting for a certain awesome redhead to get back to me.. lol
I also sent a pm to one of these ladies, with references.....heard nothing. I just assume they book up quick....she didn't log on for almost two days after posting her ad......probably booked up with guys who already had her number
Girls get booked up and pimps get lazy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
well hell SL....they annnounce their arrival the day before or day of.....I mean I was on it.
my pecker finger was a cookin across the keyboard.
it was like back in the day when the radio dj said call now to win. By the time my rotary phone got done turning it was too late.
maybe someday they will invent a push button home phone
This is a great post.. Personally a reference is very helpful. However, you can never be %100 sure about the character of the person until meeting.. This can do one of two things... 1 add to the excitement due to the suspense of initial contact or 2 scare the day lights out of you and totally ruin the vibe and replace excitement with paranoia..

But that's NO FUN!! lol My advice is to just approach with caution

OK?

I call on the providers

This is UN-American

Oh and any input is welcome! Originally Posted by BigDeal
There is only a handful of providers that actually get back to ladies. The rest are flakes and I personally got tired of other hookers telling me to have the guy call them first. ..... Uh no bitch. I did that once, long ago, and a well known provider tried to sell her goodies to him instead. But my loyal friend didn't fall for that hookers bs. And neither should the rest of you. I have my ways of getting things done. In fact I quit asking for references. It proved to be too stressful and frustrating. On everybody's part.... I wish I could name all the shitty well known providers when it comes to reference checks, buuuuut I'll save that for my next sweet post.

Hopefully they see this post and give you the green light special BD!
I've had it both ways and every way in between. Some providers who see my profile and book the appt without a second glance. Others who want 2 refs, my P411, next of kin, my dog's lineage, etc. Not sure which is creepier. What's annoying is when a provider asks for your P411 then never looks at it (we get an alert when somebody views our profiles) and then asks for refs. Isn't that why you asked the the P411 in the first place and isn't that why I pay for it?

One thing is for sure, if I call or email and they don't ask for anything, I'm probably not going to see them. They are just asking for trouble. Unless my reputation as an awesome lay proceeds me. Which is also highly doubtful.
well see now I gotta think I should have kept my 411. Funny thing abut that though is I may have 20 ok's and within a year 5-7 of them have retired...deleted their 411 account what have ya.
Realizing now it only takes 2-3 oks (recent) to be seen.
I just dont get how providers pick and choose.
Is it eenie meenie
Or do they actually look at the body of work a potential client has done...like his contribution to the board....probably not!

Or would it be the fact I'm wanting to spend multiple hr dollars...apparently not!

What goes into the choosing other (than previous clients or referred ones)
With me.. if I can just look at your profile and see who you've seen-- I can contact one of them if they are on my "safe" list and never have to ask you for them. If you are the sort who doesn't review, then I'll ask for a couple of references and do my best to check them.

Some ladies are super shady when it comes to references....it is getting harder and harder to just use references and nothing else for screening.
With me.. if I can just look at your profile and see who you've seen-- I can contact one of them if they are on my "safe" list and never have to ask you for them. If you are the sort who doesn't review, then I'll ask for a couple of references and do my best to check them.

Some ladies are super shady when it comes to references....it is getting harder and harder to just use references and nothing else for screening. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I think the main thing here is she didn't do any reference checks but said she did.

And I will tell you what she did do was post in her ad on 4/12 that she needed 3 recent references from ECCIE but instead in the end.... she chose 411 and said to hell with trying to verify a guy through ECCIE that could take days.... Ill just use 411.

Fine Im okay with that..but next time you advertise save me some time as well and just say this...

"Will only accept 411 references"
but she added ECCIE as an after thought just in case 411 didn't work out for her.
I can honestly say I have returned an answer to every reference request I have received (exceptions only if somehow it went to my spam folder, I rarely check that)

HOWEVER, I am always honest with the provider. If I have not seen the gentleman in question in a year + I am going to inform her. I will likely mention (if I remember him) if he was polite, thoughtful, on time, or abused my lack of clock watching. Among any other variable I can recall.

I always wish to give the provider in question as much information as I have or can that does not breach into overly personal information. (His real information for instance, anything overly intimate unless it was a problem.)

There are many times a provider will forget to send off references, or simply received a bad return. To avoid causing trouble for the ladies that she quarried she may simply say "They have not gotten back to me)

In many other cases high profile or high traffic ladies who receive the reference check either lose the email and never see it due to the flooding of her inbox (I totally made a pun there.) She may have had a busy day and the poor reference request was drowned. Sometimes reference requests get sent to spam. Sometimes the sender does not realize they have not gone through. Other times a provider will shrug off the reference request as "not important" and forget it exists. Or simply not remember the client at all.

There is a very delicate balance we have to manage being providers. Not every one of us are blessed with eidetic memories (I am certainly not) We have to be able to remember our clients and basic information or RECORD the information. Holding on to the information in written (or typed) form is dangerous to the client. So the balance is knowing how much to hold onto and how much to wipe. Full wipes highly recommend at least one a year. How does this effect the client? If he was not memorable or amidst a slew of other clients in that day/week some 6 months ago, she is not likely to remember him and less likely to remember him in any great detail. Assuming she wiped her information to protect this client and others, she has nothing to refer to. Thus.... she cannot help the reference checker or client in question.

I hope this helps give some alternate views and possible explanations. Good luck big deal! I am sure with your charisma and gentlemanly thoughtfulness you will have no problems getting appointments.
Thanks Jaycee you are one the great ones in the business and total class!

I agree with you on all of what you stated and you have been kind enough to provide references for me before so Thank You.
well see now I gotta think I should have kept my 411. Funny thing abut that though is I may have 20 ok's and within a year 5-7 of them have retired...deleted their 411 account what have ya.
Realizing now it only takes 2-3 oks (recent) to be seen.
I just dont get how providers pick and choose.
Is it eenie meenie
Or do they actually look at the body of work a potential client has done...like his contribution to the board....probably not!

Or would it be the fact I'm wanting to spend multiple hr dollars...apparently not!

What goes into the choosing other (than previous clients or referred ones) Originally Posted by BigDeal
When I saw the Tx Roslyn girl a week or so ago I sent a PM then followed up with a couple emails a few hours apart. After a quick check I was off to the races in a couple of hours. If you watch her site activity you will see her logged in light come on or her last activity time change. I think it really depends on the day, some days they are slow and are looking for work, and other days they are overwhelmed and just do what they can.