Pipes clogged by hundreds of condoms prompts prostitution investigation in Texas

This is an alert?
Maybe it's in the wrong spot
This is an alert? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Nope

Maybe it's in the wrong spot Originally Posted by Captain_jack
Yep.

Moved to coed.
Retards spamming... That Amp has been around for years it's doubtful a bunch of flushed rubbers finally got LE's attention.
Retards spamming... That Amp has been around for years it's doubtful a bunch of flushed rubbers finally got LE's attention. Originally Posted by pyramider
From the article:

"..a waste disposal was “clogged and destroyed by hundreds of condoms,”...."

These things come with instructions ...

In English.
Retards spamming... That Amp has been around for years it's doubtful a bunch of flushed rubbers finally got LE's attention. Originally Posted by pyramider
Looks like the retard can't read
Years ago in Minnesota, this dominatrix was having sessions. The neighbors had long noses and complained to the cops. The cops dug around in the trash and discovered lots of used condoms which gave them evidence to get a 'smash the door down with a search warrant'

So be careful what you throw out in the trash
Looks like the retard can't read Originally Posted by Captain_jack
Yeah, I am the retard when you fucktards thinck a long standing amp got busted for clogged pipes.
Years ago in Minnesota, this dominatrix was having sessions. The neighbors had long noses and complained to the cops. The cops dug around in the trash and discovered lots of used condoms which gave them evidence to get a 'smash the door down with a search warrant'

So be careful what you throw out in the trash Originally Posted by instfixer
I had heard this same story when I first started back in the hobby in '08. I honestly feel like it is somehow a hobby "urban legend". Do you actually have personal knowledge of this happening or is it just hearsay? Lols.

I have quite a lot of sex with one of my rw partners. I mean like, a lot. Based on our condoms alone, and the noises coming from my place, people might think I am a hooker. Used condoms alone in someone's trash can't prove anything.

In the case of this AMP, it was obvious what they were and had already been complained on a few times leading up to this. Perhaps they used the condoms in conjunction with other, more compelling evidence, say like, the 2 confessions they claim to have gotten.