Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/315968902381
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Elmwood & Grote
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown. Medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Despite her looking halfway decent in her pictures, my pea brain didn't spot the heavy use of filters while browsing on my phone.

She had a few scabs on her face, nothing too off-putting, still could have been cute. She was about 150-160lbs. Bra made up most of her breasts. Very deflated. Ass/thighs way bigger than expected.
Recommendation: No
Thanks

Buffalo talent is below Iraq

Wow

Morticia
Where are you
I'm honestly shocked that you guys are not having the luck that I am on SA with the college girls. I'm currently seeing an 18 yro (yes, checked ID, probably hottest chick I've ever had) and 2 19 yro's. None of the 3 ask for cash because it makes them feel like hookers....lmao. Costing me cell phone bills and some "shopping" money
I'm honestly shocked that you guys are not having the luck that I am on SA with the college girls. I'm currently seeing an 18 yro (yes, checked ID, probably hottest chick I've ever had) and 2 19 yro's. None of the 3 ask for cash because it makes them feel like hookers....lmao. Costing me cell phone bills and some "shopping" money Originally Posted by luckyman1
Some are

Fb too works

Most contnue to waiste on this garbage of talent

Good review
Go to sa or fb

Better luck
Yes it requires work
I'm honestly shocked that you guys are not having the luck that I am on SA with the college girls. I'm currently seeing an 18 yro (yes, checked ID, probably hottest chick I've ever had) and 2 19 yro's. None of the 3 ask for cash because it makes them feel like hookers....lmao. Costing me cell phone bills and some "shopping" money Originally Posted by luckyman1
Tbh I am too lazy to deal with all that. I just want to call a hook up when I'm not busy and get it done. Not play phone tag with a college girl, although in hindsight, it would probably cost me the same or less and I'd have a better time.

I got booted off of SA, and every time I set up a new account, it gets shut down
What’s this SA y’all keep chattering about?
Sexaholics Anonymous Lol. Seeking Arrangement... seeking.com
How does it work on FB?
Holy fucking shit man i wish i'd seen the ROS of this review before I picked her up last week and tipped extra. "just to be nice" is the theme. Holy fuck
forgive the bump please ????
he saw her and and and ... lets pray for him
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed