Paying for an hour

This is getting to be a bit of a peeve to me. If they advertise for an hour I would like to get an hour or pretty close 2 it. I have had a number recently that stated after you do 1 you are done, which I think is bullshit, but its usually after payment is made. Maybe I just need to add more to my questionaire.
With me, your time is your time. Use all of it. I want you to . . . I expect nothing less - and frankly, I may feel as though I have done something wrong if you depart early. Some of my clients run over a few minutes, especially as the weather gets colder and there are more layers of clothing . . but, I try to stay on schedule and be fair.

You're paying me for my time . . . the encounter has to be measured in some manner, I have found time is best (some ladies offer "no clock" experiences but they're a difficult proposition) . . . If you visit a lady and you're asked to leave early or expected to depart after a certain "goal" is attained, you're obviously spending time with the wrong lady. Especially, if you desire to have all the time you've paid for and this is obviously an issue important to you . . .

Yes, maybe you might find a way to ask discreetly . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
For some guys, all they can do is have one turn at the ride of their desire. For guys who are able to take multiple rides, it should be up to you because afterall, you are paying.

I understand that some ladies only allow one and a lot of them are sneaky when guys book the appts. Of course, you can't come out and ask them about it....no matter how you put it. That's when reviews come in handy and if you're not comfy about putting it out in the open, at least put in the locker room.

For me.....as long as the lovin is good, the more the merrier. But then again, I think I'm a sex addict. lol
Unlucky me has yet to reach the desired goal with a provider. I did not fault the providers and left when my time was up. How do you ladies feel this type of situation should be handled?
I think most guys usually do (1) and are done, and providers are spoiled by that. I admit sometimes (not all) I'm annoyed when another round is wanted. But an hour is what's paid for so I do the job and try to be enthused about it.
JJ,

I've had some clients who were unable to achieve an orgasm no matter what I did. Hell, I even had a client who couldn't have one when he was with myself and my gf Haley (blonde bombshell and loves to fuck). I tried everything I knew, everything I had in my lil bag of tricks (figure of speech). It just happens and there's nothing anyone can do because its a mental block. Once you figure out what's going on in your head, then you can achieve your goal.

Shall I book you an hour on my couch?..........says the therapist.
I have to agree with Jackie.. you get all the time you pay for and I too feel like he got short changed if the session ends early. It's not unlikely that our time may even roll over if it doesn't impede on other obligations.
I think most guys usually do (1) and are done, and providers are spoiled by that. I admit sometimes (not all) I'm annoyed when another round is wanted. But an hour is what's paid for so I do the job and try to be enthused about it. Originally Posted by Jasminekitt
Don't we all just love tro see women who are annoyed with me when they have to do their jobs.