Ripped off by a provider

• bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone,

I don't know if it happens much or hardly at all. I was a fool and got ripped off by a well reviewed provider here (Phoenix Sky). She called me yesterday evening seeing if I would be able to see her. We had tried to coordinate a meeting before that's why she had my number. She's very close to where I live so it was geographically convenient. We agreed to meet at the notel at 9 and she asked if I could get the room. This was suppose to be $ for 30 min. I got the room and 5 min after 9 I called her, she said she was running late and would be there in 20 min. She called a couple more times saying she had this , had that but she'd be there. She shows up a 10 Here is where I know I was an old fool but she asked if she could have the donation to go up front to get her a room because she had a friend with her in the car. I am a very nice and giving person by nature and I agreed to give it to her. After 7 min I called her, she answered and said " You not going to believe this but I was jumped by two black guys and they stole the money. I'm on my way to hospital" I didn't respond, just hung up because I knew I had been taken. I know people may bash me and I know I was a fool. Also I went up front to ask the clerk\mgr if anything like this just happened. He became very concerned and went to review video footage, he would not let me see video. He said he did not see any thing like that and he said he did see the the women go in my room come out 1 min later and get in a car and leave. He still wanted to call cops for me but I declined. But I am firm believer that no matter how careless, vulnerable or even stupid someone is. It's still 100% the perp's fault when they do wrong towards others. Out of the 8 times I have hobby'd recently this is my only real bad experience. Most of my experiences were very good a couple we did not click and this bad one. I'm not sure if I will hobby again but I know I will not change my personality, being cynical is unnatural to me. Have a good day.
Damn what an lame excuse! She should have used "the checks in the mail"
or "I won't cum in your mouth".
She is a hooker. What do you expect? There is a reason hookers are not respected. They are not the best of society.
  • BDD
  • 08-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the info and for naming names. You are learning. She's been on ECCIE about 6 months and her one "no" review would have made me skeptical. I understand though. Sometimes the little head wins the argument. How much did she take you for?

IF, and that is a big IF, you face this again and are inclined to front the money I would suggest you ask the lady to go turn the car off and leave her keys and her purse in the room while she goes to the front desk.

Hang in there bon69. They aren't all theives.
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 01:47 PM
How much did she take you for?

Hang in there bon69. They aren't all theives. Originally Posted by BDD
$100 + room. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 01:50 PM
She is a hooker. What do you expect? There is a reason hookers are not respected. They are not the best of society. Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Maybe not but we all have seen in the news where Judges, politicians, policemen, clergymen, doctors and even teachers have stolen and usually on a much more massive scale. So, call me naive, but I believe it's more of the individual character than the occupation. Thanks
Wow!! Stupid whore..Idiots like her make this hobby hard....Im sorry you got ripped off. But not all of us are bad. I promise.
bon69....not every provider is a bad seed. Just make sure you do your homework a little better. Hopefully the next time if you decide to hobby again, is a better experience. Keep your chin up sweetie. Muah!
Hey hey now some of us are sweet honest providers! I would never get over on anyone hobby life or not. That isn't my nature and it is sad others do so. Karma is a real bitch. What goes around comes around. Don't let the one girl get you down we all live and learn!
You are spot on! Couldn't of said it better myself!

bon69....not every provider is a bad seed. Just make sure you do your homework a little better. Hopefully the next time if you decide to hobby again, is a better experience. Keep your chin up sweetie. Muah! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Awwwww I'm so sorry to hear this hon!
bon69....not every provider is a bad seed. Just make sure you do your homework a little better. Hopefully the next time if you decide to hobby again, is a better experience. Keep your chin up sweetie. Muah! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

Ditto...better luck next time babe
Sorry that happened hun
Maybe you post a review so it gets higher visibility.
she does have a nice ass.. better luck next time