Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark, straight, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, beautiful woman with a perfect body
Recommendation: Yes
Amazing visit with her as well. Review to come soon
Bucket list!!!
She’s one of the best for sure. I saw her again and visit #3 coming soon. Don’t expect another review though, far too juicy to share…

These traveling Brazil girls ain’t cheap (no one is anymore) but looks/service fucking blows away 99% of what we’ve had in Dallas the last two years or so.

My last 3 sessions prior with local “established and well reviewed” providers prior to Vanessa went like this:
1-meh
2-well below average
3-horrible I should have bailed
Not even counting a NCNS outcall and another who canceled 13 minutes before meet as I pulling into hotel!

I’ll keep rolling the dice on $500/hr Brazilians with blurry face pics, no reviews and 2 oks on p411 over old, fat and lazy locals. Spend wisely, go see Vanessa.

Anyway, that’s my rant! Thanks for listening.
  • txch
  • Yesterday, 06:09 AM
Brazilians usually provide better service than anyone. Rod667 nailed it.
She’s one of the best for sure. I saw her again and visit #3 coming soon. Don’t expect another review though, far too juicy to share…

These traveling Brazil girls ain’t cheap (no one is anymore) but looks/service fucking blows away 99% of what we’ve had in Dallas the last two years or so.

My last 3 sessions prior with local “established and well reviewed” providers prior to Vanessa went like this:
1-meh
2-well below average
3-horrible I should have bailed
Not even counting a NCNS outcall and another who canceled 13 minutes before meet as I pulling into hotel!

I’ll keep rolling the dice on $500/hr Brazilians with blurry face pics, no reviews and 2 oks on p411 over old, fat and lazy locals. Spend wisely, go see Vanessa.

Anyway, that’s my rant! Thanks for listening. Originally Posted by Rod667
Same experience here. Now when i want steak, i like it Brazilian. If you are spending upwards of 350, you are better off with Brazilians. Awesome looks, attitude and service....90% of time (Language is the only hiccup).

Locals need a lesson or two, immigrants (visa workers) are taking their jobs.
great review!
Same experience here. Now when i want steak, i like it Brazilian. If you are spending upwards of 350, you are better off with Brazilians. Awesome looks, attitude and service....90% of time (Language is the only hiccup).

Locals need a lesson or two, immigrants (visa workers) are taking their jobs. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
100% agree