Thanks for my lovely welcome ... Hannah XxX

Well I'm now back in the Uk and already planning my next trip to Dallas which shall be in the very near future...

I met some amazing people and had a wonderful whilst in dallas so just wanted to say thanks to everyone that extended me a such a warm welcome.

Also if you did meet me and didn't recieve an ok please yet please do sent me an okay request as I completely lost track of anyone that still doesn't have one from me due to clearing out my inbox.

I'm very happy to say every single person I met deserves a 100% okay in my eyes ... You can obviously tell i must have really enjoyed the company of everyone I met ... Lol ...

Ok, so once again a big thanks for such an enjoyable time and I eagerly look forward to my next trip which will be last week will be around March 18th 2011.

If you missed out on meeting me this first trip please do enquire in advance as I shall like to arrange everything well in advance for next time.

Lots of Love Hannah XxX
I'm looking forward to your return.
Glad you made it home safely! We will hit up the clubs when they are much busier next time and throw in some dancing while we're at it
Me too ... Was so wonderful to see you again after so long XXXX
Yes lots of fun ... Take me back to strip clubs and feed me onion rings ... lol xx
Yes lots of fun ... Take me back to strip clubs and feed me onion rings ... lol xx Originally Posted by Desaxe Of London

I'm your man!!!

netman
Well Hannah, I have to thank you. I so enjoyed seeing you again. I will make it a point to spend some more time with you when you come back.
You are truly a classy lady and a lot of fun to be with.

Clouddancer