Todays my 23rd bday and I wanna say thank goodness for BIRTHDAY sex!!!

Who on here thinks birthday sex is the best???? I wanna hear your best birthday sex experience!!!!!

love and miss yall!!

Brookie

1st of all Happy Bday to u Brookie 2ndly Bday sex would be great but I would have had to see and lastly I haven't had any good Bday sex experiences ..I'm lacking that lol
Mine is coming up in less than two weeks - can I get back to you on that?

But Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Brooke.............. I agree birthday sex would be great, unfortunately had my birthday 3 weeks ago, no sex, but I did drink alone.
Happy Birthday Brookie......Mine is in couple of weeks.....Let's see if I can manage to get some....
Happy Birthday, Brooke! I don't remember any of my birthdays from the ages of 18-30 but I am sure there was birthday sex involved at one point or another, and it was probably a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday, Brooke!
Happy Birthday Brooke! i gave on a birthday and received on mine. both were great. heck when is it not?
Happy birthday Brookie!!
Birthday sex is good 365 days a year!
Happy BD Brooke!! It seems we share the same birth date except I was hatched eons earlier in time Hmm one can only wonder if two that share the same birth date could have a exceptional time.... Enjoy the rest of the day
  • Surge
  • 09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
first of all...of course,

******HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brookie!******

Second, I have had some very spectacular birthday sex in my years of having them...but sadly on my birthday recently, in which i turned 40, I did not partake in any...booooooo!

I guess I have to spend the rest of the year making up for it...

LMAO!!!
I don't know why you'd want to hear about it when you were there!!

H B B and here's hoping you got the new phone you wanted.

My birthday is coming up on the 21st so PM me for the address to which you may send your gifts and gratuities.
Happy Birthday Brookie...... I had my Birthday sex. times three.. one sigle and two Doubles... now thats a birthday present..

but this is your special Day so Happy Birthday Brookie.
Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope it's a great one!

Hmm, I would have to say everyday is a 'birthday sex' day for me.... ...

Hugs,
MarieLynn