The Rest Of The Story

This is probably a dumb question, but is The Rest Of The Story automatically visible to Premium Access only? I believe that it is, but I want to be certain before I write a new review. What confused me was a while back I did not have PA for a short time. During that time I could see TROTS (LOL) in some reviews, but not in all.

Torito
Probably because I goofed up when making the Dallas AMP forum and set it up initially without enabling the Private areas. Took me a little while to figure out it was visible and I was scrambling to get it fixed. The reviews that were written while it wasn't enabled had visible comments and I had to go to each one and conceal them. My bad.

To answer your question, yes, now it's automatic for ya.

St. C
Thanks, ST. C

Now I have another question. When I want to comment about a Rest of the Story in a review, how to I make my comment PA only? I scanned the other threads, but I am still not certain. Thanks to whoever can help.

Torito
If you click the PRIVATE button when making your post it will enclose your remarks in private tags. you can also do this manually by typing out what I placed below....without any spaces.

[ private]your comments will be hidden to premium access users only[ /private]

Here's how it will appear without the space in the tags.

Attached Images File Type: png Screen shot 2010-02-03 at 11.03.19 AM.png (42.6 KB, 66 views)
Thanks again.

Torito