URL / Website: https://www.pearlspa.biz/
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Oriental Pearl, Carriage PKWY strip mall
Activities: FBSM (sort of) +
Hair Length and Color: Medium, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young (looking), thin but curvier than most Asians I’m accustomed to...was wearing a mask the whole time so I guessed she was 20’s based in body type, but you never really know for sure
Recommendation: Yes
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to receive premium access
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to receive premium access Originally Posted by gman44
Not to split hairs here, mods can certainly dole out premium on their own prerogative, but I’ve been granted premium in the past with the same information in the name field. Is this a ew requirement I missed?
Just put Coco, Sasha, YeeWah, or make up one. Really nobody will really know. They make up names all the time.
Just put Coco, Sasha, YeeWah, or make up one. Really nobody will really know. They make up names all the time. Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
Man if this lady is really in her 20's or even early 30s I need to get over there ASAP. I'm going to check them out today and hope I can get her.
  • ks2ny
  • 08-14-2021, 06:21 PM
Just put Coco, Sasha, YeeWah, or make up one. Really nobody will really know. They make up names all the time. Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
Exactly, they change names so often, any madeup name would be accurate at some point.
Exactly, they change names so often, any madeup name would be accurate at some point. Originally Posted by ks2ny
Yea, I could do that...I could also completely make up an experience just for PA credit. I even called it out why I didn’t get a name. It just grinds my gears a little that one mod is ok with it and another isn’t.