Political ad thread

say good-bye, Mitch...

Good riddance!
Yertle...
The only real problem is that McConnell will be replaced by a Republican or Democrat, so genuine change will be negligible.
There is a third choice....Tea Party!
JD thinks the extreme right of his party is a third party...Funny
And you're an idiot not to know the biggest killer of entrenched, establishment republicans has not been the democratic party but the Tea Party.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2014, 07:39 AM
JD thinks the extreme right of his party is a third party...Funny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More like a Turd Party.... Maybe JD is hair lipped.

Just another stupid ad.
And you're an idiot not to know the biggest killer of entrenched, establishment republicans has not been the democratic party but the Tea Party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
True conservatism wins elections and that's what scares democrats and liberals and that's why they resort to attacking the messenger instead of the message.
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2014, 08:35 AM
And you're an idiot not to know the biggest killer of entrenched, establishment republicans has not been the democratic party but the Tea Party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you are equating the Tea Party to bubonic plague? Sounds about right.
And you think that is a good thing? Everyone with anything on the ball states the biggest reason for the problems in the country is the division and lack of working together. Of course for a babbling idiot like you ....well.
And you think that is a good thing? Everyone with anything on the ball states the biggest reason for the problems in the country is the division and lack of working together. Of course for a babbling idiot like you ....well. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tea partiers and conservatives know that "working together" means both parties getting together to cram liberal ideas down the country's throats.

Is your idea of working together bypassing congress altogether?
Tea partiers and conservatives know that "working together" means both parties getting together to cram liberal ideas down the country's throats.

Is your idea of working together bypassing congress altogether? Originally Posted by filbone

Please tell me you are not that simple. There is no tea party and republican party they are the same. How can you bypass congress when they are working together for the good of the country. Are you a student of JD'S?
Please tell me you are not that simple. There is no tea party and republican party they are the same. How can you bypass congress when they are working together for the good of the country. Are you a student of JD'S? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that like democrats and your independent party?