If he wasn't so fucking stupid...

I'd think that IFFY was nearing critical mass on SPAMMING THIS FORUM!

fucking moron! Life is good...LOL...fuggers...drool.. .
At least I know where Clarksville is... dipshit

• CJ7
  • 02-14-2014, 02:41 PM
say Waco, when did your Daddy start the blue fingernail bullshit ?
Hey Assy Fucke... Obrocare provides for FREE sterilization (no deductible)... Do society a favor and take advantage of it... Thanks
How fucking stupid are you? Cut them cords a looooong time ago. There is no reason one man can be that fucking ignorant and allowed to go on the internet...

and no, you don't know where Clarksville is. but if it makes you feel more comfortable, there's a state mental health facility within aimless wandering distance...
How fucking stupid are you? Cut them cords a looooong time ago. There is no reason one man can be that fucking ignorant and allowed to go on the internet...

and no, you don't know where Clarksville is. but if it makes you feel more comfortable, there's a state mental health facility within aimless wandering distance... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just because you had a hysterectomy. I don't think you should be kicked off the internet... did they have it at your mental health facility?
Brilliant retort, simpleton.

and no, you don't know where Clarksville is. but if it makes you feel more comfortable, there's a state mental health facility within aimless wandering distance... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, you obviously did not cut them soon enough.

Well, you obviously did not cut them soon enough.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whoa - so pajamaboy is assup's spawn? Who knew? Lmao.
Damn, I thought this was going to be a threAD about Obama.
makes sense, except for one part ... YOU thought.

and oh yeah, I'd love to see a picture of IFFY's closet kid.