2 hr session msog?

What is a reasonable expectation for shots in a 2 HR session? Sometimes I am wound pretty tight and after 2 in an hour I am still raring to go. But if I pay for 2 hrs and want to keep going, I don't want to be unreasonable not to mention simply wearing her out.

I am thinking an agency back-to-back might work, but if I am having a great time, I would rather not break the momentum.

I guess this could be considered an ISO a provider with equivalent stamina.
It's your two hours fuck her if she's not willing to please you.
Yup.

It's your time. Go nuts, so to speak.

Need more time? Bring extra cash.
I love Msog. That is my favorite. If a Provider gives me a Msog buffett, she will own my wallet totally ( :
Just tell them what you want up front. They will agree or not
Just tell them what you want up front. They will agree or not Originally Posted by tbone2u
Tbine2u nailed it again. Communication.

But, if you go through an agency or scheduler, make sure you re-confirm your requirement with the provider personally. Sometimes the scheduler doesn't always tell the provider what you want.
If every thing is agreed upon, ask the provider if you could bring her a coffee or red bull to earn extra points.
If you are with her for 2hrs and its msog, then there is no such thing as unreasonable. Its long and strong for 2hrs, what girl wouldn't want that?
  • Pyle1
  • 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM
It isn't much of a fucking hockey game if there is only one shot on goal in two fucking hours.
It isn't much of a fucking hockey game if there is only one shot on goal in two fucking hours. Originally Posted by Pyle1

I just experienced that not too long ago..... I had a shitty taste in my mouth for a week after...... I rolled the dice and took the chance, no one to blame but me...