Reviews vs return visits

Ok lady just a quick question which do you like better. A review from the same guy more than once. Or his repeat Buisness.
How much does a review mean to you.
Just a thought I just had.
Looking at my few reviews, it is obvious that I care more about repeat business. And I pick my clients based on what's important to him.

My view on the review thing is this:
* They are great for legitimacy, and are necessary to keep gentlemen safe, and sure they will have a good time. If a lady wowed you, hurt you, or she was not worth the money she charged, you should write a review. You know that the lady you're reading about, good or bad is not LE.

* Reviews should be given organically and never bargained for. If your biggest concern is getting a discount or Private access as a reward for writing a review, it shows in your attitude towards the encounter.

* The number of reviews never equivocates into more business. There are those that would lead women into thinking this way, but it doesn't really guarantee success. They end up telling more of a story than she realizes. After so many reviews in a certain span of time, you can't keep telling people you're low volume.

These are the very reasons they are of little importance to me. Now that I'm not worried about what you're going to say about me in the back room, I can focus on rocking your world so you can come back to me.
This is a great topic and very well said by Tiffani
Thanks for the reply, Ive had a few bug me about reviews. Ive seen more providers and don't write reviews on all. Sometimes I don't have time. But I was like damn what is the deal? And just wanted to see what others felt.
Repeat.
Rarely will I write a repeat review unless it is with a new doubles partner or has been several months and something is special or different that the previous. Otherwise does not tell the hobbyworld anything that they cannot already read and check out. It really does not do the girl any good so why write it. But a repeat visit does us both ALL the good!
Rarely will I write a repeat review unless it is with a new doubles partner or has been several months and something is special or different that the previous. Otherwise does not tell the hobbyworld anything that they cannot already read and check out. It really does not do the girl any good so why write it. But a repeat visit does us both ALL the good! Originally Posted by jimmycz
I think this is about me, and it was because we did a doubles session I knew it would be different. Its ok babe, no review needed, I just checked I have 49. Please don't write it, I didn't think it was a big deal. Really it was for my doubles partner to get "in".Glad you had a good time!
No baby as have not seen you BCD yet.
No baby as have not seen you BCD yet. Originally Posted by jimmycz

deny deny deny...........
No baby as have not seen you BCD yet. Originally Posted by jimmycz
No baby, it was about the thread the op started. I was simply agreeing about a new review when doubles partner changes or something new happens. But its all good, I have reviews, I can care less! Its YummyYesenia who I was trying to get attention so she can get her foot in the door.
I don't demand reviews and I think once a review written once the statement the repeat visits and repeat reviews of the same thing get irritating to me.....Unless of course something Spectacular happens and you feeel the need to share.....just my opinion

XOXOXOXOXXO
I try to do reviews on providers that don't have any or very few. I tire of seeing reviews of the same providers over and over. I rarely see a provider more than once so it's difficult to make me a repeat customer. I figured if I want to be with the same woman all the time I'll get a gf.
  • Trey
  • 09-20-2012, 11:21 PM
I was that way too but eventually one will get you. You'll crave the one you'll still smash otheres but you know the one will always get hers.

As far as reviews I try to write them now for the new girls. It's more fun to be among the first to review. Still I don't repeat as much as I would like too.
The number of reviews never equivocates into more business. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
There are plenty of ladies who are not concerned about reviews .. and there are some who don't want reviews ... and some who will not even set up an appointment with someone who evens posts (is a member) of this or other boards.

IMO most providers who want reviews are building their business and they are wanting to build a "good reputation" ... and that is why a lot of providers obsessively post in just about every thread started ... keeping their name out front and giving them an opportunity to publicize their menu.

I stopped writing reviews on ASPD when I discovered that the "review critics" were petty and the information provided in the reviews was being used to "track people down" to identify them in their "civilian life." Unfortunately not everyone respects others' privacy and not everyone has good intentions with the information they gain.

People who I have considered to be long time friends do not gossip, do not share what they learn about people, and do not put people in jeopardy....and "people" includes me. That's why I would never see a provider who keeps posting on the board and revealing stuff about people outside of reviews.

There is an old saying: "A dog that will bring a bone will carry a bone."
  • Trey
  • 09-21-2012, 06:46 AM
That makes no sense ll you love ol Jemma, she post and talks shit every time she gets a bad review. So I don't get how you can say what you did.