Encounter: Avoid at all costs

User ID: -
Date: 10/15/22
Name: Brytni
Phone: 2135744419
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
City: Tyson's corner
State: Virginia
Address: Tyson's Corner
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lap dance, upselling, lying, ending encounter early
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond to lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34ddd manmades, enhanced ass, heavier than advertised but still hot
Recommendation: No
  • icu
  • 11-11-2022, 07:03 AM
yes, I met up with this person and even though I had asked about services in advance, when I got there it was lame massage on the couch with $1000 upsell. When I said something about it, she asked me to leave and told me she posts regularly with different phone numbers and pics. Now I assume any eros ads with a huge butt, short, blonde woman who weighs >150 lbs is her. For some reason she continues to keep her weight high in ads instead of lying about that, too: I think it's because she meets the client in the hotel lobby first, and lying about her weight would be an immediate clue that she's lying, and she needs to get you to her room first to collect the money. It's people like this that make humans hope hell is real.
She is back in the DMV advertising on various sites including EROS yet again, this time with the number 2139130017.