Mobile site

Anyone know how to disable the mobile site from a phone/tablet? I can’t get the desktop version to load no matter how many times I click “full site” at the bottom.
I suggest they unfuck whatever is causing browsers to default to the mobile site...which sucks btw
Go to your settings, go down to safari & open it, once in safari scroll down to Request Desktop Version and select all websites
The full site won't stay long enough to do anything and the "new encounter" button, at least in the Wichita amps section on mobile only opened a new post, not encounter. I just did posted using it today and it got deleted because it wasn't in the proper encounter format. How the hell am I suppose to do that when the site is all jacked up
I have to keep selecting desktop style on the firefox browser and then sometimes it works....
It's just like anything else...as soon as us old farts learn how to use something on a computer then they go and change it lol.
I just logged in without Chrome, same as I was doing a month ago before this started, and... Success!

The Site looks to be fixed. We have search working, too.
I have been informed that the issue has been resolved.