Hair Length and Color: Middle Back Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ci Ci is about 5' 2"
Cute Face
Nice C breasts with cute nips
Bubbly Personality
Recommendation: Yes
I think cici is Tiffany, I went today to see Vivian, I seen Tiffany before and I heard her talking, Vivian told me it was Vicki but I’m pretty sure it was the same voice as the girl who said she was Tiffany on her first day here
Cici not Vicki… �� damn autocorrect
  • M2003
  • 01-09-2024, 11:58 AM
There's only 2 girls. Cici and vivian. Vivian looks kinda like emily for those who saw emily around july. Late 30s-early 40s. Her english is very good, can have long conversations w/o google translate lol funny, laidback. Big fake boobs- not too hard but not too soft, nice soft shapely body.

This new cici is not the same cici from around may(just in case poeple were wondering) english is almost non existent, cute face, doughy, nice soft boobs, bubbly personality and accommodating. Her massage was pretty good. Early 30s.
About the different name, i wouldn't blame the poster cause many times girls give out different names to customers for various reasons main reason is they either didn't like the customer or dont want to see them again, and also sometimes have one name on the first day and maybe don't like it and change it. Ive seen both happen many times.
Both are gonna be here just for a month. Until the end of january.