Actual massage

Moved to Dallas a few years ago and unfortunately that coincided with Craigslist and backpage shutting down.
In Austin I had a decent list of girls that gave a good massage (plus a little more) but I haven't been able to find that here. The few I've seen are much more into the extra then the massage which has its place but sometimes I just want a good deep tissue.

Anyway where do independent massage therapists post now a days? If it helps I'm in North fort Worth but willing to drive a little for good fun.
Following, as I’m also in NFTW and interested in the same. 🤔

Sometimes it seems like the only way to get a solid massage with extras is to schedule two sessions back to back, one 60-90 min for the massage, and one 30 min at a different place for the extras.
I did this exact thing Saturday. First time ever with the back to back. Talk about being stress free.

Following, as I’m also in NFTW and interested in the same. 🤔

Sometimes it seems like the only way to get a solid massage with extras is to schedule two sessions back to back, one 60-90 min for the massage, and one 30 min at a different place for the extras. Originally Posted by smileyTXguy
Finding both is quite the challenge. I've seen Dawn several times and think she would be a great person to see. She has many reviews here and the 8/9/23 review provides a link to her information. Her phone number is (469)859-8478. Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck
I did this exact thing Saturday. First time ever with the back to back. Talk about being stress free. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Haha. Awesome. Great minds think alike (and dirty minds run down the same gutter).

Where did you go for your two massage combo? Any places you'd recommend?
Finding both is quite the challenge. I've seen Dawn several times and think she would be a great person to see. She has many reviews here and the 8/9/23 review provides a link to her information. Her phone number is (469)859-8478. Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck Originally Posted by Jamaman
I totally forgot about Dawn. She's a very cool (and very hot) chick, and her massage was excellent.

Her incall is a trip, too (like walking into a BDSM dungeon).

I might have to give her a call, and schedule some time to catch up with her (thanks for the reminder, Jamaman).
Hello
I may be able to help
Hello
I may be able to help Originally Posted by TerraLyn

Good to know
TerraLyn is a great massage!
Hello
I may be able to help Originally Posted by TerraLyn
TerraLyn is amazing and just what you need. Unfortunately she is just too far for me to visit
Massage Envy franchises for an actual massage with no extras
Licensed Therapist+
Professional table
Website with details
Current, accurate pictures
Welcome to call
Massage Envy franchises for an actual massage with no extras Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Last time I went to one I ended up getting injured so definitely read reviews on who to get. If you want deep tissue then look up the ones that specialize in body builders and weight lifters. It’ll look more like a WWE fight than a massage but the knots will be gone.

A cheaper and IMO a more fun experience is to go to “hands on approach”, it’s a massage school so you can get a massage pretty cheap, get to flirt with mostly young girls and will often get two girls working on you if it’s quiet. Deep tissue skills vary but you can definitely get a relaxing massage and probably a phone number or two for private sessions.
I've actually just started doing that again. I got a new table and am very excited. And I think deep tissue is def most helpful. And most fun for my sadist side
I used to only do massage, but I was having to ice my wrists at night so now I just limit it to one a day.
For the longest time, I had the sweetest setup. My wife and I would have 2 back to back 90 minute massages with a LMT at our house in a room we have set up just for massages. She was legit and would give my wife a legit 90 minute massage that was very therapeutic for her. Afterwards, it was my turn. I’d get a nice 60ish minute legit massage followed by some fun where she enjoyed her DATY/DATO L3 as much as I did. But alas, she moved.

I’m on the hunt for a replacement. Someday I’ll find her.