URL / Website: Treasurehouston.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer
Activities: Lap dance, NE, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Straight black hair, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dominican beauty, nice high quality MM DDs, solid ass, curvy. Caramel color skin. Face was pretty 7.5/10. Height was about 5’8 with high heels
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by Oscardelarenta
Any tips for a rookie like myself?
Any tips for a rookie like myself? Originally Posted by wolfman1
Always establish exactly what you expect before you get behind the curtain.

At the table you have the leverage because she wants to close the deal.

Behind the curtain she has the leverage because you are already back there and on the hook to pay her at least something.
Great advice
I second what first4u2 said.

And will add:

Main advice: You are not paying for services rendered. You are paying for zero drama and a good time, in that order. To use an example: I would rather pay $500-$1000 for an Uber that spares me even the risk of a DUI/manslaughter charge Same with the hobby.

It is better to over pay and have only hurt pride vs trying to save money and get a nightmare bc one way or another we all pay.

More tips:

-Get comfortable saying, hearing and respecting the word “no” with total indifference. You are in charge. And you are perfectly fine hearing her say no and finding someone else who will say yes to your price and terms. There are endless number of hot strippers (more being made every day) but only one you.Her walking away is not only fine, but may have her coming back and buying on your terms later when she sees someone else getting “her client”. If not, does not matter. You have moved on or walked out.

-Do not get drunk with them.
-Do not use credit card or even bring it in or open a tab
-Bring cash only, and only the most you are willing to spend
-Keep different amounts in two different pockets or wherever works for you.
-Remember you are not her boyfriend. This is a very friendly business transaction. With rare exception, she could hear you got hit by a bus and would only miss the money/security that brought.
So you’re saying that most likely she won’t go to my funeral unless my buddies hire her for the reception or there’s a remittance based on her attendance?
So you’re saying that most likely she won’t go to my funeral unless my buddies hire her for the reception or there’s a remittance based on her attendance? Originally Posted by Michael8219
LOL!

Yes. Tip her extra and she may shed a tear.
Originally Posted by xfrankx