Guys be careful out there

It was on the news last night, that Dallas Police have started a new initiative against prostitution. By using stings and undercover officers to arrest clients. Chief Garcia, is making it a personal mission to stop prostitution , and target the clients. Arresting over 30 on HH recently. And raiding several spas.
Being as it now carries a felony charge, we should start thinking with our big heads, and only see folks we know.
I’ve been around the hobby now, over 30 years. On the strip, in the Amps, and visiting various others. But Chief Garcia, is making this a personal mission.
Be very careful in your choices..

Crzytxn
It was on the news last night, that Dallas Police have started a new initiative against prostitution. By using stings and undercover officers to arrest clients. Chief Garcia, is making it a personal mission to stop prostitution , and target the clients. Arresting over 30 on HH recently. And raiding several spas.
Being as it now carries a felony charge, we should start thinking with our big heads, and only see folks we know.
I’ve been around the hobby now, over 30 years. On the strip, in the Amps, and visiting various others. But Chief Garcia, is making this a personal mission.

Crzytxn Originally Posted by Crzytxn
It was always better to p2p overseas anyway

Crzytxn Originally Posted by Crzytxn
I've noticed a lot of them lying in wait near the prettiest ladies walking the block lately. There's still a lot of them out but tonight I've seen a lot more patrols than usual, although nobody has been stopped.

I can just imagine trucks of people leaving at once with businesses closing and for lease signs up everywhere pretty soon. There's already a ton of those signs up already.

They will just do it in the clubs and by word of mouth worst case, and the strippers will go to other cities if it gets too bad like the masseuses do. All of the nightlife will die off and people will wonder what happened to Dallas when all of the young people decide that Seattle or Manhattan or Vegas are better places to be. I'm in the same boat but I know who's been in the block working and who's more likely LE, places to go, etc., without doing it online. Online also creates a "paper trail" and if they're that adamant about nabbing a John of all things (when there's murderers and rapists, etc., out there) then they'll have you that way.
Sounds like more of a rebranding effort than anything materially new or different.

Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances.
Known in the streets, maybe. Online is very easy to fake, especially if a website has been taken over. Then it just goes straight to the UC since all of the reviews are positive and all of the real ones aren't!
StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH
I've noticed a lot of them lying in wait near the prettiest ladies walking the block lately. There's still a lot of them out but tonight I've seen a lot more patrols than usual, although nobody has been stopped.

I can just imagine trucks of people leaving at once with businesses closing and for lease signs up everywhere pretty soon. There's already a ton of those signs up already.

They will just do it in the clubs and by word of mouth worst case, and the strippers will go to other cities if it gets too bad like the masseuses do. All of the nightlife will die off and people will wonder what happened to Dallas when all of the young people decide that Seattle or Manhattan or Vegas are better places to be. I'm in the same boat but I know who's been in the block working and who's more likely LE, places to go, etc., without doing it online. Online also creates a "paper trail" and if they're that adamant about nabbing a John of all things (when there's murderers and rapists, etc., out there) then they'll have you that way. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
I really doubt cracking down on street walkers will kill the Dallas night life or hurt business. In fact, legit business owners are part of who is driving this. In fact, this will help the area far more by making it safer.
Sounds like more of a rebranding effort than anything materially new or different.

Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances. Originally Posted by TinMan
Smart Man =Age-old advice still applies. Stick with ladies who are known, and let some other guy take all the chances.
I was wondering what happened to the hundreds of SWs from a few weeks ago. I was there Saturday and I saw seriously 3 SWs all night in the entire area when usually it's 100+.

I'm definitely out of HH is there's no SWs. That's why I even go there. All that's left is a bunch of overpriced Mexican bars and restaurants that nobody wants to go to if they're not Hispanic because they might get robbed. The SWs will just hide in these areas and the better looking ones will work out of the strip clubs. I noticed a lot of the massage places still aren't closed but I'm sure there's a good reason why they're not.
it be an election year AKA every 4 years they try to show that they earn their pay
StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Social media is also a big place to meet girls willing to play. I met one from TikTok last night and she’s not the only girl that used to advertise in the “usual places” that has gone to only using social media.
StripClubs
Karaoke Bars
Hookah Spots

These will be the New HH Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
It never occurred to me to check out karaoke and hookah spots. Thanks for the suggestion.
It is pretty obvious when it's an online sting (no reviews, low prices, ect)?
Not really. Local 5-0 have gotten a lot smarter about it in recent years. But, yes, if you stick with well-reviewed women you are much less likely to get popped. It’s the guys who aren’t willing to stick to that script who are most at risk.