URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45s / gulfbank
Activities: BBJ/Fiv
Hair Length and Color: Brown, pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Milf vibes with some mm c’s, nice booty with so so tummy. Beautiful eyes
Recommendation: Yes
Even though it's closed and gone forever are we going to keep posting on it when they take the building down
Long Live D Spot.
The D will rise again
It's closed forever thankfully
It's closed forever thankfully Originally Posted by greeksquad
Ok, greeksquad, I'll bite. Why?
It's closed forever thankfully Originally Posted by greeksquad
It’s not. My D rose and spit Monday. Then it rose again yesterday with some sweet edging at a legit spot.

Finally the Mc D rose again today. My D is like Katz’ - it never closes!
It’s not. My D rose and spit Monday. Then it rose again yesterday with some sweet edging at a legit spot.

Finally the Mc D rose again today. My D is like Katz’ - it never closes! Originally Posted by Michael8219
So, are you saying they’ve opened in another location?
So, are you saying they’ve opened in another location? Originally Posted by Ace007
D = Dick
Drove by lastnight, its opened back up!! Others have stated the vip area is gone. I will go in later on today and see what it is like.
Just like the Phoenix. It was inevitable.
Long live D Spot
Drove by lastnight, its opened back up!! Others have stated the vip area is gone. I will go in later on today and see what it is like. Originally Posted by Jocdc2
Good to hear. Be interesting to see what’s changed.
Went in this afternoon, I was 1 of 3 patrons. There were 4 dancers. Was quoted $125 for the hour to enter the new VIP AREA. Dances on the floor were quoted as $25/dance, the area opposite the stage in the back. Five for parking and no cover as before. Needless to say I left after a drink.
D(amn)
Went in this afternoon, I was 1 of 3 patrons. There were 4 dancers. Was quoted $125 for the hour to enter the new VIP AREA. Dances on the floor were quoted as $25/dance, the area opposite the stage in the back. Five for parking and no cover as before. Needless to say I left after a drink. Originally Posted by ShiftySchiff
What's the deal with the new VIP area? Is that just to get into a second room, or is that with a chosen chica for the hour?