Date: 2/11/2017
Name: Darla
Contact Info: N/A
URL / Website: -
General Area: Fernando Montes de Oca y Av Vicente Guerrero
Activities: CBJ, FIV, Sitting/Standing Doggy
Session Length: 30
Fee: 400
Hair Length and Color: Black straight just past her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: CUTE 23 year old with a nice tight body. She stood about 5'3". From top to bottom, pretty girl with braces, probably some of the perkiest C cups I've experienced. Tiny little brown nipples. Flat tummy and no signs of being a mommy besides a gnarly C-section scar. I noticed the scar but it wasn't distracting at all once you got to looking at the rest of the package. Surprisingly fat booty and athletic legs. Perfectly manicured feet, for those of you who like feet. One thing is that she had several tattoos on her legs. I found that a little odd as that's not too common in Juarez, based on my experience in the hobby.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review bro.. I went by last week, but the selection was horrible... This place is really hit or miss.. But when it's a hit, you are right.. the places rocks!
It's too bad they never invest in building. I've always felt it was a bit sketchy and run down.... But oh well, as long as they have young hotties..
Or did you notice if they had any English speaking girls there?
Sometimes they have english speaking girls.. but my spanish is pretty good so I just speak spanish to them... So I never ask.. but don't worry, you won't need to talk much my friend! haha
O man that place is awesome. I been there and they have an awesome selection