Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

If Pistolero were modtard of this forum, silly hookers wouldn't dare post spam up in this bitch!
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please do not drinck to excess if you will be driving.
shouldn't he be an ambassador by now?
One year closer to dead modtardship ...
Java Manila
I want to state unequivocally that I thinck PistolPete is doing the best job he can in his newbie modtard roll........carry on Pete
I want to state unequivocally that I thinck PistolPete is doing the best job he can in his newbie modtard role........carry on Pete Originally Posted by dearhunter
FTFY

And THANKS!
FTFY

And THANKS! Originally Posted by Pistolero
I wrote it the way I meant it..........heh
Me too. lol
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please do not drinck to excess if you will be posting. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
FTFY

And Welcome, so I stay on topic
Grammar Nazis.
When did Ya'll start spelling Guest as Gueest?
Welcome back.
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please do not drinck to excess if you will be driving. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please do not drinck to excess if you will be posting.
FTFY

And Welcome, so I stay on topic Originally Posted by FunTxGent
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please drinck to excess if you will be posting.
fify
shouldn't he be an ambassador by now? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
yes
Today marks three blissful years since Pistolero was appointed to his Houston modtardship. Let us all celebrate in our own way, but please do not drinck to excess if you will be driving. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Blissful has many definitions ...