Hello Vegas!!

I'm bringing the Houston crew to Sin City! Can you handle us? See you soon!!

TW
Welcome to Vegas!
Have fun luvie.
Thanks for the love. The Houston scene is obviously different from Vegas. My boys are not as experienced as yours truly. Any suggestions for a small group of us without the typical Vegas hustle?
Can your wallet handle vegas?
Thanks for the love. The Houston scene is obviously different from Vegas. My boys are not as experienced as yours truly. Any suggestions for a small group of us without the typical Vegas hustle? Originally Posted by teenieweenie

When are you guys going to be in Vegas luvie?
I use to live in Vegas, now I live in Chicago.
But I am visiting vegas soon.
But sure you can have a good time without the hustle and ripoffs.
It may be a bit more than what you are use to paying.
Surely you can find LOTS of fun for you guys.

Feel free to PM if you like.
Thanks for the love. The Houston scene is obviously different from Vegas. My boys are not as experienced as yours truly. Any suggestions for a small group of us without the typical Vegas hustle? Originally Posted by teenieweenie
Are you looking for a bachelor party or one on one times? You might want to outline what you want and are looking for.
My wallet can definitely handle. Coming for a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. I am friends with the bride to be so I'm not really sure about the dudes.

So basically it's about getting info for the dudes. We are coming in Oct 4-7. I'm all about getting crazy myself...so pm if interested.

Thanks for any info.
If your wallet can truly handle supermodel quality babes and prices I would go with several HHPC girls.
Website?