Where did showcase search go?

I used to be able to search showcases by city/area. Is it now hidden or gone? If it left the site, is it possible to search the Members tab by area?
Many doors remain closed without premium access.
Perhaps you mean "Browse Showcase" which is in the upper left hand of the screen.
Thanks for the comments. Mr. Thom, I assume that browse showcase went away for non-premium access, because it is no longer in the upper left-hand corner of my screen. There were a number of other changes that happened at the same time on my screen. This is reason number 89 why I should get my premium access back. Thanks again for the comments.
I have PA and can do all what your saying is missing
Ok, non-premium or premium, the "Browse Showcases" link is on the site main menu at the top of the page, just below all those links to other sites that pay to be there.
If you are premium, you also get a Main Menu box on the left-hand side and one of the options there is "Search for Providers", right below the "SEARCH FORUMS" option.
If you are not seeing these, then clear your cache and restart your browser. If you still don't see them, try another browser. If you still don't see them, send a message to tech support.
Thanks Ron, it worked. Normal home page is back.