Trump: Russia will push for Democrats in 2018

Trump: Russia will push for Democrats in 2018
He’s punking the media again!
As much as I like President Trump and the good policies he's implementing, he needs to pick his battles. And fire a bunch of people in the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA.
As much as I like President Trump and the good policies he's implementing, he needs to pick his battles. And fire a bunch of people in the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA. Originally Posted by gnadfly

IMO he should have fired everyone Obama (or even bush JR) appointed, placed or otherwise hired, at the FBI/DOIJ and CIA, the DAY HE TOOK Office...
IMO he should have fired everyone Obama (or even bush JR) appointed, placed or otherwise hired, at the FBI/DOIJ and CIA, the DAY HE TOOK Office... Originally Posted by garhkal

that would be a good start and not uncommon for an incoming administration of the opposition party.
IMO he should have fired everyone Obama (or even bush JR) appointed, placed or otherwise hired, at the FBI/DOIJ and CIA, the DAY HE TOOK Office... Originally Posted by garhkal
not every president does this and that part still holds true. the only group they actually fire all at once with any regularity are the appointed DOJ district lawyers.

Lincoln was the only one who actually rid got rid of all the appointed officers from the previous administration (of course, he did not have the FBI or CIA and other intelligence agencies to contend with).

Given what I've seen of the evidence regarding the Obama's staff actions, it makes sense that there should be a law terminating all appointed officers term when the president's term ends.

its fairly obvious that FBI, DOJ, IG and NSA need major reforms. I'm not sure if Congress is willing to fix that.
That's called a purge.

As in Stalin.

Or Putin.
That's called a purge.

As in Stalin.

Or Putin.

... and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator when he fired 93 attorney generals Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Speaking of perjuring ... FTFY, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
its fairly obvious that FBI, DOJ, IG and NSA need major reforms. I'm not sure if Congress is willing to fix that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

More like they lack the BALLS to fix the problem.
that would be a good start and not uncommon for an incoming administration of the opposition party. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's actually extremely uncommon.