Wire Tapping Trumps Anal

this orange headed monkey spent a whole gotdam year saying Obama wire tapped him when it was his own fucking lawyer this whole time
this orange headed monkey spent a whole gotdam year saying Obama wire tapped him when it was his own fucking lawyer this whole time Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

chapped stick... both of 'em did it. so whoop whoop!!
this orange headed monkey spent a whole gotdam year saying Obama wire tapped him when it was his own fucking lawyer this whole time Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
chapped stick... both of 'em did it. so whoop whoop!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

don't bother to reply to this fake negro wanna be white guy. he is jealous of our whiteness.
We don’t know you’re white, WWE.

In fact, you could be an ANTIFA plant from Russia.
SC, I find your use of "monkey" to be very racist and disrespectful. When crying racism all the time it is you that should look in the mirror! But go ahead and crawfish out of the statement like you usually do!!!! We know its coming!!!!!!!!

In fact, you could be an ANTIFA plant from Russia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TDS ^^^^^^

In fact, you could be an ANTIFA plant from Russia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i am as comfortable in my white skin as you are in your pig slop.
SC, I find your use of "monkey" to be very racist and disrespectful. When crying racism all the time it is you that should look in the mirror! But go ahead and crawfish out of the statement like you usually do!!!! We know its coming!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie

I don't give a shit how you feel. OK? fucking idiot thinks I give a fuck
I don't give a shit how you feel. OK? fucking idiot thinks I give a fuck Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

porch monkey

eat dat chichzen boy!

hahahahahahaahhaahahaaaaahahah ahaaaaaa

you are a bush league porch monkey

I don't give a shit how you feel. OK? fucking idiot thinks I give a fuck Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
AAAANNNDD this foooocking idiot doesn't understand the double standard in today's society!! And then laughs it off with a post like this!!