Why do people think I'm not real???

Yes im real and YES I LOOK EXACTLY like my pix!!!!
Yes im real and YES I LOOK EXACTLY like my pix!!!! Come c for urself!!!! Originally Posted by DoveLovely

Damn you got a nice lil body!
She is the real deal.
Well, id say its because you have a craaaaazzzzzyyy nice body. Perfect tits and ass. I mean P E R F E C T !! And your face really has that sexy "i want to suck and fuck your dick off till it hurts" look about it. Then everyone has to ask themeselves, "does a women this amazing actually exist?". I mean, it just a guess.
Some people might just be a seeing is believing.
You make My "soldier" "stand in attention".Therefore you are legitimately real.
You're real and sexy. But you're also "managed." Sometimes clients have to pay manager in parking lot before appointment.
You're real and sexy. But you're also "managed." Sometimes clients have to pay manager in parking lot before appointment. Originally Posted by John Knox
WTH???
Wait wut? Thats a new development. Shes a lot of things but managed? Nah u just got hustled lol
She may have been independent once upon a time. Some providers start off independent but then become managed. Unfortunately I can't disclose where her current incall is and details of manager asking men for money upfront in parking lot due to privacy violations. I understand her incall location and manager aren't issues to most men. Most men who see managed providers don't experience problems as long as they pay to play and respect provider. But there is always a level of risk associated with managed. Being robbed, blackmailed, car broken into, etc. I respect your right to see managed. I only ask you respect my right to only see independents.
No sir you've got it all wrong. I dont see her, for various reasons, been there done that but the two times I have, it was abundantly clear she wasnt managed. Its been a year or so, perhaps circumstances have changed.
Being robbed, blackmailed, car broken into, etc. I respect your right to see managed. I only ask you respect my right to only see independents. Originally Posted by John Knox
Two of the three reasons you listed seem to have occurred more frequently with indies in this area than managed girls. Cash and dash, blackmailed to pay more once in the door, demand for a cancellation fee, those type of things. Since you stated that you can't reveal her incall, that would imply that you have seen her at that incall? Or were you just " informed" of where it is?