Daughter of Random Thoughts

Well, since it appears that our beloved Random Thoughts thread is now closed, a new one must be started to take its place. Please follow all eccie rules and guidelines as required by international treaties and intergalactic law. Probably.

Other than that, no topic is off topic since it's, you know, random.
I'm wanting to make a trip to Eureka Springs soon. What sort of things are worth doing there? I haven't been in years. Certainly I'll be staying at the Crescent and doing the Ghost Tour. Turpentine Creek will be on the agenda, and most probably the Promised Land zoo. I recall that being fun. The caves? Worth going? Favorite restaurants? What else is "can't miss" there?
  • Sandy
  • 01-13-2021, 10:22 AM
Let the party begin~
Looking for a junk hauling-off service in NWA. Needs to be able to dispose of electronics and appliances. Any ideas?
Take notes... THE PASSION, the touching, the grabbing, the kissing, the licking, the spankings in between, the rubbing, the eye contact, the whispering in the ear, the nibbles on the ear lobes, the nibbles on the nipples, the sucking, the spitting, the tugging, the light strokes up and down your body, the wetness, the grip, the Spanish spoken language telling you I want more.. Until we meet again my playmate
Take notes... THE PASSION, the touching, the grabbing, the kissing, the licking, the spankings in between, the rubbing, the eye contact, the whispering in the ear, the nibbles on the ear lobes, the nibbles on the nipples, the sucking, the spitting, the tugging, the light strokes up and down your body, the wetness, the grip, the Spanish spoken language telling you I want more.. Until we meet again my playmate Originally Posted by Zenovia
You forgot the oops! Lol
Not sure what oops is for you? By all means enlighten me.. I wanna laugh too
Not sure what oops is for you? By all means enlighten me.. I wanna laugh too Originally Posted by Zenovia
You was telling a tale that could end too soon. Then a oops or shit would follow.
Zip lining in Eureka Springs has my vote! Love the adrenaline rush. Been a couple of years since I’ve gone. Plan on going again as soon as the weather warms up.

https://www.ziplineeurekasprings.com/
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2268FE62-05BC-4085-B09C-C962078E3465.jpeg (265.0 KB, 3275 views)
You was telling a tale that could end too soon. Then a oops or shit would follow. Originally Posted by Baconman

LMAO You my dahhlin are to hilarious!
But naaahhhh if they don’t possess dick control, I teach that to! If it’s one thing I dislike, it’s being rushed into the grand finale... YAAAA MEAN
LMAO You my dahhlin are to hilarious!
But naaahhhh if they don’t possess dick control, I teach that to! If it’s one thing I dislike, it’s being rushed into the grand finale... YAAAA MEAN Originally Posted by Zenovia
Lol, reminds me of song by Prince Pussy Control 😉
Lol, reminds me of song by Prince Pussy Control 😉 Originally Posted by Baconman
Omg how in heaven did I ever miss hearing that song LOL.
Thank you for the introduction!
Ladies make’em act like they know.. you are, was, always will be, pussy control! Aaah pussy control LOL HIGH FIVE for that one BC
  • AgFox
  • 01-19-2021, 04:37 PM
Aaaaaaaaah! Pussy Control.
Take notes... THE PASSION, the touching, the grabbing, the kissing, the licking, the spankings in between, the rubbing, the eye contact, the whispering in the ear, the nibbles on the ear lobes, the nibbles on the nipples, the sucking, the spitting, the tugging, the light strokes up and down your body, the wetness, the grip, the Spanish spoken language telling you I want more.. Until we meet again my playmate Originally Posted by Zenovia
Yes, please! Especially the Spanish pleas for more. Damn!
Aaaaaaaaah! Pussy Control. Originally Posted by AgFox
Let me find out you added to your playlist!!!