NGU/Urethritis/epididymitis

Has any ever dealt with an odd case of NGU (Non Gonococcal Urethritis)? I believe I contracted this during unprotected oral sex. I took one week of Doxycycline and it helped a bit but then came the Epididymitis. I've taken multiple STD tests for C, G, T, S, HIV, HSV, Myco/Ureaplasma.

Being a recipient of BBBJs my whole life, I never knew this was a thing but after searching the web, there are many cases where guys catch a bug through unprotected oral sex. The worst part is the cause/bacteria is unknown. It's just chalked up as NGU/NSU. This leads to being treated with the wrong or insufficient antibiotics further creating antibiotic resistance.

I've been in pain for 10months and doctor's have no answers. I've been on here since the ASPD days and this is a first. I guess I shouldn't be surprised partaking in BBBJ but damn what is it?

I read up on Neisseria meningitidis and Haemophilus influenzae being lesser known causes of Urethritis from unprotected oral sex. More common in MSM, which I don't judge or partake in but can understand how it gets around. If anyone has had a similar experience let me know.
I had a case of epididymitis a number years ago, under circumstances similar to yours. I was treated with Bactrim DS (Sulfamethoxazole-Trimethoprim) and things resolved quickly. Doc said it was probably caused by chlamydia.

Best wishes.
Can you please pm me the names of all the mouths you've been in the last 14 months?
Did post she had "Non Gonococcal Urethritis" in her adds. I seen provider posting hiv posting positive condom you choose.
I see I provided that had hepatitis c, she did bbfs but was stick and go I see her 3 times until rip me off. That how I got my name. But she put all info in her backpage add. I got a call from her faimly few years later that she died.There use her real name and I had to Google who the heck. Yes she died 4 years after seen her. I have confirm it real but can't find the reason.����