Encounter: Seen "Albuquerques Finest" Ms Felicia

User ID: -
Date: Feb
Name: Felicia
Phone: 5052971713
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...t/069938763952
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Iliff hotel, one of the nicer ones
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, doggy, mish, cowgirl
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark black, short to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her description on add is pretty accurate, stands about 5'3" nice breasts, pretty face, nice smile and lips. The pics look like her other then her hair length and color right now. She's having a RARE incall next few days so hit her up.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks man!! I have been wondering about this one for months!!
Thanks man!! I have been wondering about this one for months!! Originally Posted by HDrider18
EXACTLY! once I was able to get a back and forth with her and she said she had incall I was all about it! Go visit, she's worth it!
This one has a habit beware of anything bb fellas.
Originally Posted by HDrider18
She uses face makeup on her arms to cover the tracks... Be careful brothers.
Originally Posted by HDrider18
She uses face makeup on her arms to cover the tracks... Be careful brothers. Originally Posted by Titman69696
Guys..
No shade on each other.. come on... I only posted to warn others of what I had seen... There's a few girls in town at amps spreading shit too. Imo going bare is a time bomb. Only my opinion of course.
True that! And Tbone...my bad maybe I took you comment the wrong way? Just maybe I interpret some of your comments as sarcastic and a touch of arrogance? My bad brother.
Protect yourself and use both prep meds. Prep and Doxyprep. All so if you don't have a doctor, try callondoc or alexadoc online and they will take care of you. If any want info on how to protect yourself, reach out or google.