Nice tiny spinner but.....

This is my type of girl except she forgot to add another item to her list.
No GFE, No kissing, No BB/BBBJ, No DATY. She forgot NO FUN.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...i/787306008553
Not much else left.
Oh I’m pretty sure for a few bucks extra she’d let ya bb and cream pie that tight honey pot and give a nice bbbj clean up !

Checking out the Twitter feed seems like she likes the bbc n cream pies that follows!

I’d also say there someone that would be close by during a visit.

Doesn’t hurt to ask !
Was on my way to meet her but she doesn't do greek. I said her ad says she does. she says she hasn't updated the ad in a year. Wtf.
Was on my way to meet her but she doesn't do greek. I said her ad says she does. she says she hasn't updated the ad in a year. Wtf. Originally Posted by Charliesheen99
Sounds like she needs to update her ad. I've contacted several providers in the past where their ad mentions "one thing", but when asked about it, they say "they don't offer it", or worse yet, they "charge extra" for it. I sometimes think providers use that tactic just to trick clients into gaining interest and opening up that line of communication. :/
Agree, looks like she could be convinced for more fun but someone would probably be close by.
You just hate to see it. Well, keep on truckin.
The little head is like a small child pulling on your arm to take you on a ride and the big head knows it won't go well and you tell the child they are not tall enough to ride.
The little head is like a small child pulling on your arm to take you on a ride and the big head knows it won't go well and you tell the child they are not tall enough to ride. Originally Posted by duraman
That sir, is pure gold
The little head is like a small child pulling on your arm to take you on a ride and the big head knows it won't go well and you tell the child they are not tall enough to ride. Originally Posted by duraman
Another comparison would be:

A child begging their parent for ice cream while their out shopping, and the patent saying, "We have ice cream at home." XD