Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=339429
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Downtown, just off 81
Hair Length and Color: Long hair to the middle of her back, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Felicity is around 5'5", nice and skinny and has a great round ass. Has small perky boobs with some really nice nipples. Big lips down there. Very pretty overall
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
We should add new subject. Penis size so we know if a girl is really tight.
We should add new subject. Penis size so we know if a girl is really tight. Originally Posted by makethe33
While the size of the vagina has nothing to do with how much sex a women has it does have to do with whether or not she is aroused. When aroused it expands so chances are if you are with a women whom you think is really tight the probability is that she just isn't into it with you or not enough lead in and nothing to do with her actual size.
A long, long time ago I read this:

If ya got it flaunt it. If ya don't got it then make believe ya do!

By adding one word it's a game changer:

If ya got it flaunt it. If ya don't got it then make others believe ya do!
The thing is these dudes bragging to other GUYS about their hugeness....
The thing is these dudes bragging to other GUYS about their hugeness.... Originally Posted by ben dover
The provider could care less about size. The only size that matters to them is the size of your money roll.
The thing is these dudes bragging to other GUYS about their hugeness.... Originally Posted by ben dover
But ya gotta admit, it is entertaining, cuz there is no end to how creative cucks are when they do it...

I remember some dope once who said he was "warning" other guys that might also be "large"...kinda doing them a public service, if ya will...