Eeyores

anyone going to Eeyores this saturday?
HEY HEY SUE.. we go every year.. will be in the Drumming circles area. I'll be sitting, she'll be dancing to the drums.. one of the few, "OLD DAYS" events that is stilll fun and hasn't turned into a giant commercial enterprise.. love the tradition.
  • Noid
  • 04-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Sue you go to all the best parties-festivals. I wanna party with you.
So do I, but these things are always when I have other commitments....
noid meet me down there. I am going to win the costume contest, seriously. meet me at the stage at 3 when they do the costume contest. I will be be hard to miss. Nug I will find you!! I am so excited about my costume and this is my fave party of the year. I go with a bunch of topless women every year and we are recruiting some fresh boobs this year. LOL see y'all there!
it IS a great place for boob watching.. LOL and people watching in general.. plus just plain fun for all open minded folks.
if anyone is new to Eeyores B'day party.. here's a link to some of the photos last year.. Don't miss it, you'll have to wait 12 months for the next one.. one day of debauchery and fun. http://imageevent.com/cbusch/eeyores...c=5&m=30&p=270
ok it is now the day of the most fun i have allllll year and y'all i have a lot of fun. go!! wear a costume. get weird at the best party of the year