Netflix

For those of you that have it......

What are your favorite shows or documentaries that you watch and would recommend?

I started watching Salem.....I am sure it is pretty old but it is very interesting. However this is coming from someone who is slightly a history lover.
Scrotal Recall is kinda funny.
House of cards
Orange is the new black
The Borgias
M*A*S*H!

I was so pleased to see the entire catalog was made available. I don't watch very much TV, but when I do, I prefer Netflix. I never got into Mad Men or Weeds until I joined. They have a host of Alex Gibney Documentaries. "I Am" and "Ethos" are great documentaries. Lots of independent films as well.

Hummmm.... The new season of Orange Is The New Black is taking its sweet time...

I've been watching Bloodline. Kyle Chandler - yum!
I've enjoyed Daredevil quite a bit.
Bloodline is fantastic!
I play lots of documentaries for background noise, if it sounds interesting, I will stop and watch. I just finished Mankind: Decoded. I really enjoyed it.
My guilty pleasures lately have been Supernatural and Leverage...and you can find a bunch of the Marvel movies on there. I'm still addicted to the original X-men cartoons - yeah, I'm a nerd - and if you want a silly fun movie I'd totally suggest Tucker & Dale Vs Evil.
Everyone here would enjoy:

Frank

A Little Bit of Heaven
I like watching Ancient Aliens.

I just discovered "Halt and Catch Fire" on NetFlix and, 2 episodes in, I am lovin it.
The Guild
If you're a Jon Favreau fan (Swingers, Iron Man, Rudy, etc.), you might want to check out 'Chef'. It's a fun, feel good movie with a good cast and GREAT soundtrack. Filmed, in part, here in Austin. Film debuted at SXSW last year.
M*A*S*H!

I was so pleased to see the entire catalog was made available. I don't watch very much TV, but when I do, I prefer Netflix.
:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Was thrilled to see mash on there as well. Already binge watched all the seasons. Sad that the final episode isn't on there though hopefully soon. Also loved the new DareDevil series