Blues, food, ladies...

Hey guys and gals!

I'm down here for business from DFW and looking for a good place for Blues and great food. Some pretty local women would be nice too! (Cougars or youngings) Im at the age where I can choose both!

I am staying off 35 near Oltorf. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thx!

Arl golf guy
coincidentally i just got home from great blues and it is always a great blues dive, the Skylark lounge on airport is a good bar to hear local blues. I highly recommend it.
Continental club on South Congress. Check out their website for shows and times. Their upstairs lounge (The Gallery) kicks ass, and you never now what local legends will show up to jam with the Mike Flanigan Trio. http://www.continentalclub.com/Austin.html
Not blues but there is a band called Satisfaction playing at The Grove at Southpark Meadows in south Austin. They are a Rolling Stones cover band, nationally famous, who we've heard before. Really good if you're into the Stones music. Free (I believe) outside venue with a ton of restaurants at the location.

The lead singer is a great imitator of Mick.
thanks everyone!
thanks everyone! Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
If you can share, what did you end up doing?
I went out before these responses came in and ended up at Sweetwaters. Good music, good food and pretty women! I will check out Continental next time...