MAYWEATHER VS PACMAN?!?!

Why is this not being talked about?

WHO ARE YOU GOING FOR?

Personally, i'm team Pacman to the fullest but Mayweather owns it right now so he'll probably take it once more..and once more after that. He's not ready to pass the torch just yet.

what do you think?
Why is this not being talked about?

WHO ARE YOU GOING FOR?

Personally, i'm team Pacman to the fullest but Mayweather owns it right now so he'll probably take it once more..and once more after that. He's not ready to pass the torch just yet.

what do you think? Originally Posted by Becky GoodHead
Sports just does not seem to be a much-discussed topic on this forum for whatever reason. Even Longhorn football is not discussed too much.

Anyway, if I was a betting man I would bet on Mayweather. But I would not be surprised if Pacquaio won on a decision.
Mayweather for the win. Unlike Pacquaio, he's fighting at his 'natural' weight; bigger, stronger, better reach, etc. Knockouts aside, if this fight 'goes the distance', I can't see Mayweather losing a decision in what is essentially his own back yard. Mayweather holds the belt. It's his world. And if Pacquaio wants it, he's going to have to 'beat him' to get it. And that won't involve relying on a decision to go his way. He'll have to decisively 'take it' so as to leave any doubts as to the validity of his 'win'. Folks can say what they want about Mayweather. But the facts of the matter are that he's; unbeaten, extremely hard to hit as a result of having a great defense, is fast as lightning, and is in and always has been in great physical condition.
Pac will whoop his ass. There's a reason Mayweather has been hiding and running for 6 years.
Just remember how mismatched Pac was with Oscar De La Hoya, and that was certainly a mismatch!
Just not the way anyone thought.
Pac will whoop his ass. There's a reason Mayweather has been hiding and running for 6 years.
Just remember how mismatched Pac was with Oscar De La Hoya, and that was certainly a mismatch!
Just not the way anyone thought. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I agree with the mismatch on paper with DLH, but DLH was out of his prime and Paq was right at his. DLH had always had trouble with guys faster than himself. Even though on paper DLH beat Ike Quartey and Pernell Whitaker (speed guys), it can be validly argued that he lost those fights.

Speed kills!!!

sixx
Yep, I think Pac is faster more accurate, and 2 years younger.
I think by round 3 Mayweather will be laying back waiting for a knockout opportunity that never comes.
I've seen several replays in the last week, and Maidana had some real scared looks on Mayweather's face.
Mayweather for the win. Overall (to me), it was a boring fight. But regardless, Pacman must have still been punch drunk when interviewed and stating that he thought he won the fight. By most (okay, all) accounts, it was a Mayweather win. Not an exciting one. But a win nonetheless.