A provider offered me free sex today....

...if I would post on the ECCIE board and promote some kind of cleaning product that she sells as an Amway rep.

Of course I turned down her proposition, because I could clearly see that using the board for that kind of product promotion was a major violation of ECCIE rules.

You could clearly see it too -- if you cleaned your windows with KlearKlean, the super-strong window cleaner.

Now available scented in lemon or vanilla.
Well done sir...
Haha! Bravo!
  • Loxly
  • 05-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Maybe you could have sneaked it into the review:

".... then hit the shower. She told me I could use the body wash in there so I tried it out. Wow. It removed all the glitter from her body makeup without even scrubbing. Same with the residual juices from the condom. No scent either (although it's available in citrus, lavender and almond).

Told her the stuff was great. Then she showed me how diluting it with 10 parts water removes sheet stains. She also uses a diluted solution for douching. And while I don't have them, she noted that soaking dentures in full strength will instantly dissolve any hairs trapped between teeth in 10 minutes or less.

Asked where I could get it but she said it was only available through a local Amway dealer. Just ask for "Cum Clean"."
Lol! Too tempting an offer to reject.
That's terrible. She needs to clean up her act.

She should try the all new, lemon scented, HoNoMore cleaners. It's so great, it's a lemon party all in itself.

Check it out on their web site, and use the code KCK5UCR for a free sample.

Attached Images File Type: jpg Download.jpg (3.4 KB, 597 views)
  • tzv13
  • 05-14-2015, 12:16 PM
That's hilarious.
I have something to promote. I need to create a site like this wheres no censorship. People can talk about BBFS, creampies, party supplies, interspecies fun, posting mugshots, facebook pages and all that. Its gonna be a million times better than eccie. I cant believe all the censorship and bellyaching going on here.
I have something to promote. I need to create a site like this wheres no censorship. People can talk about BBFS, creampies, party supplies, interspecies fun, posting mugshots, facebook pages and all that. Its gonna be a million times better than eccie. I cant believe all the censorship and bellyaching going on here. Originally Posted by Guilty
How far along is the site from being done? Cuz I got plenty of funny and entertaining storys for you.