Maid Service

A bit off-topic... Does anyone know of a legitimate adult (ie: topless/nude) house cleaning service in the BR area? Not necessarily looking for extras.
I've started doing topless cleaning services in the Lake Charles area. Not in the BR area See my Facebook page for more info.
Thanks!

~P loves clean
You should advertise that here. Alot lazy dudes with money asking about that.
Floorworks

This will go over big, cause some men are lazy slobs, and yes P loves to clean. She will have your house smelling like bleach and fresh incense... Hell I need a maid... Not a topless one though, I don't rock like that unless it is a male maid.
^M.M. your house is already clean. I've never seen it dirty

My definition of clean and someone else's definition of clean is prolly different. I have cleaning supplies and will legitimately clean your place.
No incense it's too strong for my nose. I like a natural fresh clean smell
Hey now... I'm not lazy, nor am I a slob. I'm just a dirty old man that gets bored sometimes.
^M.M. your house is already clean. I've never seen it dirty

My definition of clean and someone else's definition of clean is prolly different. I have cleaning supplies and will legitimately clean your place.
No incense it's too strong for my nose. I like a natural fresh clean smell Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I gotta be in the mood to clean.. Lately I have been learning piano, and it takes most of my free time..

Yes ~P you know 1st hand, drop by again sometime for some Gumbo..I will make a fresh pot.

M.M.
I'm sorry, if there was a half naked women in my house. My house would probably not get clean. JS.
I agree with ya CT.
Never used a cleaningg service or a topless cleaning service. Anyone know the approximate price point for each?
. Anyone know the approximate price point for each? Originally Posted by rob jacobs
Since no job is the same I base mine off the size of the job