Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shorter hair, dark with some grey
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and frumpy, kinda round
Recommendation: Yes
I hate to see this site go to hell, but this is clearly fake. Good description of Helen, and she was reported to give HEs, but she was told to leave in December 2019 because the boss caught her giving extras and isn't even in the Pgh area anymore. There is NOBODY at Rainbow on Babcock that even slightly meets this description. Perhaps you were at Rainbow in Mars?
I havent been there in a year or so but I used to go monthly. I would get various names from the same girl. That being said I do like Rainbow because they have comfortable tables and the women tend to give good runs. Anything g extra is a bonus
I hate to see this site go to hell, but this is clearly fake. Good description of Helen, and she was reported to give HEs, but she was told to leave in December 2019 because the boss caught her giving extras and isn't even in the Pgh area anymore. There is NOBODY at Rainbow on Babcock that even slightly meets this description. Perhaps you were at Rainbow in Mars? Originally Posted by monte1970
Say what you will, we all know names are mostly random. I’m not sure why this is seen as something unbelievable. lol
I hate to see this site go to hell, but this is clearly fake. Good description of Helen, and she was reported to give HEs, but she was told to leave in December 2019 because the boss caught her giving extras and isn't even in the Pgh area anymore. There is NOBODY at Rainbow on Babcock that even slightly meets this description. Perhaps you were at Rainbow in Mars? Originally Posted by monte1970
I call it fake because: 1.) The girls are now taking mainly appointments due to Covid and using the same names 2.) You perfectly described Helen, and the three girls there now have no resemblance to what you described and they have all been there for the last year. Girls are Bobo, Jennifer, Anna (formerly called Coco)

Just saying there is enough bullshit on this site to make it almost unusable--please don't add to the crap.
I call it fake because: 1.) The girls are now taking mainly appointments due to Covid and using the same names 2.) You perfectly described Helen, and the three girls there now have no resemblance to what you described and they have all been there for the last year. Girls are Bobo, Jennifer, Anna (formerly called Coco)

Just saying there is enough bullshit on this site to make it almost unusable--please don't add to the crap. Originally Posted by monte1970
So you have a problem with the name I was given, and my opinion with regard to the providers physical looks? Why don’t you eat my ass Karen. She was exactly as described and go lick a toilet bowl if you don’t believe I was given that name. I only saw one person the entire time I was there. So yea.
So you have a problem with the name I was given, and my opinion with regard to the providers physical looks? Why don’t you eat my ass Karen. She was exactly as described and go lick a toilet bowl if you don’t believe I was given that name. I only saw one person the entire time I was there. So yea. Originally Posted by AugustWhite123
I had a similar experience there, the girl said her name was Karen, and no she wouldn't suck my dick.
But she would eat my ass after she licked the toilet seat!
I found this to be unusual but allowed her to proceed anyways!
Oh, BTW she was young and beautiful!
I had a similar experience there, the girl said her name was Karen, and no she wouldn't suck my dick.
Oh, BTW she was young and beautiful! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Now that's funny !!

Did you hear 'Debbie Downer' may be coming back to Pitts?!

I heard she'll be using the name Monte this time.
Oh, BTW she was young and beautiful! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Now that's funny !!

Did you hear 'Debbie Downer" may be coming back to Pitts!

I heard she'll be using the name Monte this time.

I think I've been duped!!
Ive been here a long time and one thing Monte is correct about. This forum has turned to shit. Half the reviews are "Dear Penthouse" bullshit so people can get free Premium and the other half of the reviews turn into pissing contests between members and that has nothing to do with mongering. And no it isnt remotely entertaining or funny. Waste of time.
It's your lucky day Funtman--this Thread has BOTH a fake review AND unfunny pissing contests.
"An argument is a conversation between two people who are never wrong"

Déjà vu
  • cabot
  • 01-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Is that the same Bobo who used to be at some other place on Babcock? Also occasionally known as 'Annie', I think? Maybe used to randomly sing?
Is that the same Bobo who used to be at some other place on Babcock? Also occasionally known as 'Annie', I think? Maybe used to randomly sing? Originally Posted by cabot
It was called "Dao's Authentic Chinese massage" back in the day. There was a really big lady who provided massage with her there too.