What famous person alive or dead would you like a one nite stand with?

Since I have been stood up, again, I figured I would take a moment to ask this. Probably already been asked but I was thinking about it myself the other day.......

just one???? how do i decide???

so i will go back to 80's alternative music and choose Michael Hutchense from INXS
that man can move on stage (could, he is dead) like nothing i have seen...i get so horny watching his videos.....which i am doing as i speak...lol
Too many to choose from, but if I had to pick one, I'd say Diane Lane.
Living - Kristen Stewart (looks like she's into older guys); Lindsay Lohan (yeah, she's got more mileage on her than a '68 Buick, but it's a one-night stand); Emma Stone; Blake Lively

Dead - not sure, they're probably a little dusty.
Living - I'll second Kristen Stewart, but my current celebrity crush is Aubrey Plaza.

Dead - that's hard. Perhaps Bettie Page.
Dead: Marilyn Monroe

Alive: Nicole Kidman
Dead: Marilyn Monroe or Whitney Houston (before Bobby Brown ruined her)

Alive: Michelle Pheiffer or Kimberly Guilfoyle
Alive: Elizabeth Hurley.
Dead: Elizabeth Hurley.
Ladies, if you choose a dead guy, he's guaranteed to be . . . . . . . (wait for it) . . . . . . . . stiff.
Alive: Adult star Gauge, missed my chance back in the day. Or Mila Jovavich or Mila Kunis or <List stopped by eccie heirarchy for being too fuckin long>
Dead: Helen of Troy, just cuz of the hype
Sandra bullock :-)
Dead - Marilyn Monroe
Alive - Kate Beckinsale
Cleopatra... If you don't know her history go do some research.
A list too long, but at least Jenny McCarthy, Hale Berry living and most of the other Bond girls; maaayyyybe Catherine the Great dead, depending upon what being killed trying to do a horse implies. (Like nympho?)
I have to agree with Mr. Northface (whose avatar of Charles Lindberg always catches my eye: respect).

Elizabeth Hurley, particularly her role in "Bedazzeled", always gets a standing ovation from me. Devil or Angel? Either way, what bliss.
Mary 9 months before Jesus was born.