Hello neighbors

Hello all you Kansas Citians, or whatever you call yourselves. I will be visiting your area in a month or so. Figured if I'm going to be hanging around your part of the board doing all my research, the polite thing to do is introduce myself.

I'm fairly new to ECCIE as it's still fairly new to Iowa. Been around the hobby and other boards for 4 or 5 years.

I've met one wonderful lady from your area, Victoria West. I've spent many an hour and a few dinner dates with her. In fact she's the one who helped me pick out this screen name. It's lame, I know... but it's a heck of a lot less lame than my first one. Unfortunately it's been a year or more since I last saw VW. She doesn't tour to our area quite as much as she used to, and I don't travel for work as much as I used to. Our schedules just haven't meshed.

I'll be researching great providers to see and strip clubs to visit. Heck, I may even check out an AMP or massage provider for the first time. That's not really a thing in lil' ol' Iowa. I'll appreciate any feedback from you locals. Ladies, feel free to shoot me a PM letting me get to know you a little. Also, if anybody wants to recommend some must visit restaurants while I'm here that would be nice too. I'll be staying in or around Overland Park.

Thanks in advance for all your help,
MP
Moved thread to Coed Discussions. Welcome and Introductions is for new members to introduce themselves to their local community within the first 7 days of joining the board. Since you have been a member since 2011, your time for that forum has expired.